• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server Files + Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry if i don't have the same hate crap feeling for anyone around here. Through time the dusk staff and many other people have helped in my education by posting ideas and thoughts. That in itself is worth something to me. Kreain in general helped my thinking on a map i made a while back just cause he was interested in making one himself. Many others from the fiesta section have played the server i work on and gave me ideas while they were playing. Even if you don't like someone you should respect them for what they have put in and the stuff they have already helped many with.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:cool:

Not like this section had anything more interesting than this thread anyway, am I right? lol.

Lol you fake this poop 7z file only for clicks on the thread?
shame

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I'm surprised people didn't figure it out till I mentioned it... Wow, intelligent, much? Although I have to admit he got me before I downloaded the rar. x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah.
So,why not release the password for the inside-archive-file when it´s only trash/old release [...]?
So everyone can see that it is trash mhh...but i think someone payed u so u wanna let everyone think its a fake release, but just my opinion ;p

Release the password and show some eggs men <3

Reaction score
Straight from Dusk's server.

Enjoy.

Link
Code:
http://filefactory.com/file/c2bf355/n/server-database.7z

Password
Code:
www.rf-dev.net

i HOPE YOU die it took me 1 hr to download now a Fake Password duck you Gtfo why would you do this for fun you Retarded looking butt punk your faggot i Just hope you get banned
You Really think your cool because you troll haha your faggot Get the duck off the Computer Loser Trolling butt loser No wonder your parents hate your dumb butt.

Reaction score
i HOPE YOU die it took me 1 hr to download now a Fake Password duck you Gtfo why would you do this for fun you Retarded looking butt punk your faggot i Just hope you get banned
You Really think your cool because you troll haha your faggot Get the duck off the Computer Loser Trolling butt loser No wonder your parents hate your dumb butt.

Apparently it worked. :w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dam my curiousness but lazyness to not read the thread, but w/e lol way after the thread but posting to spare anyone else to come here, 3978

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back