• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what happening to my gs,gs-cs?
View attachment 20130328_PVP.txt
and why my chat server show
"12:00:10a ExDb Server Connect fail
12:00:10a ExDb Server Connecting... (192.168.8.9:55906)"
run and play on my pc,i used microsoft loopback adapter

Novice C++
Reaction score
Hello please help me when i creating RF there is Krises and how delete it?
I have microsoft sql 2008 R2 please help me and one thing in windows xp main.exe dont running , who have Widnows XP can not Join to server Because men start main end player klicks Play Game don't running. sorry for my bad english :(

for fixing kriss run this query in sql:

Code:
USE [MuOnline]
GO
CREATE TRIGGER [kris] ON [dbo].[Character] AFTER INSERT
AS
update character set inventory = 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
from inserted where character.name = inserted.name and character.class = 96

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:) My Rage Fighter still flies, all others works properly!!!

Somebody can help me with this trouble?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help with creating obdcs, i dont find the file, how can i do it manually? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dc - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

run is ok - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

help me ... why does not connect to servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me where the ring is changing drop varior lvl 80? I only falls to scroll
Sorry.google translate Screen(04_26-05_14)-0000 - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(04_26-05_14)-0001 - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Сервера файлов сезон 6 (100% РАБОЧИЙ)

tell me what could be wrong? Maybe what you need to insert a file to the client. And then the client does not want to sort through all that and still that sluchistsya. In the server files I have all the same shop with an item. Screen(04_26-05_25)-0004 - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Сервера файлов сезон 6 (100% РАБОЧИЙ)

I need help with creating obdcs, i dont find the file, how can i do it manually? :(

https://www.google.co.il/#site=&source=hp&q=how+to+use+odbc+manual+for+muonline&oq=how+to+use+odbc+manual+for+muonline&gs_l=hp.3...1297.19982.0.20132.41.34.3.4.4.0.197.3675.13j21.34.0...0.0...1c.1.11.hp.Wl8X5A8jS3M&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.45645796,d.ZWU&fp=d7bcf322eda1faa4&biw=1001&bih=602

Good luck.

View attachment 128168

View attachment 128169

help me ... why does not connect to servers?

Try check ip in main.
Try open loopback.
try open ports.
Try check currect place for ip in the files.
Etc.....
(For GameServer push View>show log(something like that)for can see maybe there
we can see the error name/number).

Good luck.

Please tell me where the ring is changing drop varior lvl 80? I only falls to scroll
Sorry.google translateView attachment 128693View attachment 128694

Try go to MuServer>Data>ItemBag
Good luck.

tell me what could be wrong? Maybe what you need to insert a file to the client. And then the client does not want to sort through all that and still that sluchistsya. In the server files I have all the same shop with an item. View attachment 128696

Try go to MuServer>Data>lang>kor>item(new).txt
open with notpad and look there the currect code number is 112 if i am not wrong
example:
112 4 0 2 2 1 2 1 "Sacred v2 Pants" 130 78 0 86 0 10 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

then you open raul npc in MuServer>Data>Shops>Raul(546).txt
there you see:
9 59 9 255 0 1 1 0 //Sacred Pants
Now change the 59 -> to 112
9 112 9 255 0 1 1 0 //Sacred Pants
save and close.(reload shops from GameServers)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Dear BARAMOS!
Try go to MuServer>Data>ItemBag
Good luck.
exactly which file you need to change it? I changed the settings in RingEvent.txt? but they have changed only with the Ring warior lvl 40 and with Ring warior lvl 80 and falls to scroll. Please give code.

Try go to MuServer>Data>lang>kor>item(new).txt
open with notpad and look there the currect code number is 112 if i am not wrong
example:

112 4 0 2 2 1 2 1 "Sacred v2 Pants" 130 78 0 86 0 10 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

then you open raul npc in MuServer>Data>Shops>Raul(546).txt
there you see:

9 59 9 255 0 1 1 0 //Sacred Pants

Now change the 59 -> to 112
9 112 9 255 0 1 1 0 //Sacred Pants
save and close.(reload shops from GameServers)

Good Luck

I have already tried it. still does not help. (((BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

my item.bmd BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone can upload the client.
i have little time now and i want try fix some bugs and wrong
configurates.
thanks for the help have a nice day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to ask why after reset some characters loose some of their skills ?
For example .. Elfs loose 2 orbs (Defense & DMG buff), BM's loosing Explosion skill, MG is loosing Sword slash.
One more thing ... some Summoner characters get their skills ignored.(High speed ignored) they got 7/10 ignored hit's.(This happen only with Red Storm & Drain Life and only if they don't have Skill Tree).
And I want to ask you is it possible this crappy antihack system to be removed , it duck up the good files. :X
20% from characters got disconnected every 5-10 min for "Wrong attack speed"..

Edit:
Also some characters can't add their skill points. They can add only one skill point , and when they swich .. this point is gone.

Thanks & Good Luck.

Back