Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] - Tantra Online Server Files + Clients + Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am runing the gmtool ... u can edit the char and items there
u need to run sql query to make the db at mssql (make db for it) + make odbc and configure the file in folder with ODBC USER PASS

ill make guide soon ...

anyway anyone got the php create account to work ?
it does makin the TAD file on server but whan tryin to join with that acc server fail to connect .

php script dont insert good HASH strings or duplicate them so the TAD is not valid for the game.

and what about the zones 11-19 will they arrive ?

cuz as i see it now we have only 60% server maps .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh about the SQL :O in guide says nothing about SQL. Do you need to run the SQL's? if so what program do we use? Novicat or whatever it called?

Also the English client dont work? or maybe its corrupt and i need to DL again...
omen - [RELEASE] - Tantra Online Server Files + Clients + Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm got a problem, type in username and password it takes about two seconds to login and then goes to server select and there nothing there. I also can type in any random account and password and it will do this...

Any idears? i aint installed SQL that maybe a problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh about the SQL :O in guide says nothing about SQL. Do you need to run the SQL's? if so what program do we use? Novicat or whatever it called?

Thanks.

You need MSSQL .
thats only for the GMTOOL not for game server.

GMTOOL dont have much =\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the resolution? I am using the Simimperio client, but I can't change it in the patcher options because it tries to connect to a server, but can't. I can't change it in the client either.

Thanks.

EDIT: Resolved the problem, used a htlauncher that worked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i put the databases into the SQL? i try and extract them into it and i just keep getting error messages. Im using SQLlog Enterprise.

Is that the problem why theres no server list?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omen - [RELEASE] - Tantra Online Server Files + Clients + Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you can change the server name in serverlist.bin which i dont know how.

Reaction score
its actually in your system\HTMessage.txl client side, you cannot change it easyli since we dont have working txl convertion tools or working original xml file :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its actually in your system\HTMessage.txl client side, you cannot change it easyli since we dont have working txl convertion tools or working original xml file :)
Do you need SQL to run the server? If so hows the guide getting along? i cant seem to execute them .sql files without errors poping up on the 1st extraction :(

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u don't need sql to run the server
sql just needed for gmtool to edit char
u can get in game and play just use test.tad by omen
read the guide carefully maybe u'll understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i edit the maps for the Rupiahs, Pranas, Item Drop Rate? and is it possible to edit the item stats?

@GMTools issue
Instal MySQL, Import the GMTools.sql, add new table for the GM User/pass and run the GMTools.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the guide omen.

can upload TPA for the GMTools? coz in old TPA you provided, theres only few items that i can add in my character. incomplete items unlike the tantra extreme TPA. and about the simImperio, its too slow for the filehosting :(

-tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this :( dunno whats wrong.. i checked over everything and changed all IP's

No server list + I can type any username or password and it does this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx Omen for Guide, Your Repacked Server Files...
But, maybe you can put a changelog or something when you update your repack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back