Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tera on java last client rev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error - [Release] Tera on java last client rev - RaGEZONE Forums

I have strange error when starting login server. In cmd it tell that can't find MainLogin, but if I'm open TeraLogin.jar with winrar I see this class. For compiling Im use build.bat.

Game Server starts without problems and make tables in db.

UPDATE:
Found It was my problem :) not full path. I just enter with cd command in bin\login and start start.bat,

UPDATE2:
Some ppls writing that have problem with start login server. They start start.bat and after saw:

C:\tera-jenova\TeraBuilder\bin\login>java -cp ./lib/*;TeraLogin.jar com.angelis.
tera.login.MainLogin
=========================================================-[ Starting services ]
ConfigService started
DatabaseService started
NetworkService started

C:\tera-jenova\TeraBuilder\bin\login>C:\tera-jenova\TeraLogin\bin\start.bat

Service closing without any errors. It happens if u use xamp or apache which bind 80 port.

So for running tera better use standalone MySQL server without apache and other tools. U need free ur *80 port.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@muxum
I manage to make Packer samurai ne working with tera. Just need a little fix and it should be great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community needs help.
I have a problem with the login and the launcher.
login is always turned off
More pictures.
JAVA
jre1.8.0_25
jdk1.8.0_25
Maven
apache-maven-3.2.5
Thanks for your help.
sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@krokody
Can you post screenshot of you login window? Does it start? Does it start and then closes same second?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to see what is written in it when it closes. You can do it in two ways:
1. Start login server from cmd.
2. Edit start.bat and add this line at the end:
Code:
pause

Most probably you have port 80 occupied by something different (skype, apache (xampp, webserver, etc.), something else). You need to end proccess that is using port 80 or change this port in you launcher and login server configurations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank devcod problem was really in port

A new problem with the launcher login works but when I click on the play and an error occurs multiple image.
Thanks for your help

http://i.imgur.com/17Fzi4N.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you take a screenshot of you servers in your database?
From error message I can guess that you have wrong value in your language field. For example:

Server with these values works fine (i can login, create character, walk, etc.).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Evening,

I have a little problem with your emulator.
When I click on the Play launcher, nothing happens and no error ...
I see the process to get into the task manager, but it closes immediately. I have the latest client update and it works very well.

On another computer, I do not have this problem when I use the same source code (I compile with jdk8_25 on Windows 7)
Any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Don't expect any updates from me on this project. I thought by releasing the source i may find people to help me. I was wrong.

Angelis.

Back