• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] The Lost Titan (Chinese Version)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: The Lost Titan (Chinese Version)

i don't know.

The server has some fails.
and my VMware don't got Internet atm.

But if the server starts, at the end of loading he fails cause some modules are missing
These files are working . Virtual Machine's IP is 192.168.200.9 so it cant access internet but client can connect to this IP . idk if some module or file missing but i can login and play normally .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes VIP working now.. I must learn how the gold thing work.. the server works with 2 databases.. and from 1 it converts some kind of points into gold.. weiiirdd... xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

These files are working . Virtual Machine's IP is 192.168.200.9 so it cant access internet but client can connect to this IP . idk if some module or file missing but i can login and play normally .

All this i know ^^
But i cannot connect to the server, cause my vmware is not connected with the Main PC.
Unidentified Network.
DHCP is deactivated. <- Always damn poop on vmware.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

not bad thanks. looks perfect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there a problem with the wings for VIP? When I'm VIP level 7 or 12 wings remain the same and they should change o.o Anyone know ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All this i know ^^
But i cannot connect to the server, cause my vmware is not connected with the Main PC.
Unidentified Network.
DHCP is deactivated. <- Always damn poop on vmware.

you can change this IP yourself. Set Bridged connect on Vmware . set static IP for virtual Machine so that it can access to the internet . and at last use Notepad++ >> Find in files >> replace all 192.168.200.9 with ur new IP .also change in client too
this way dont need any Vmnet network adapter ....... need a Router only

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Yes thats my problem.
Im on a friends wlan actually, and have to wait for reactivation of my dsl ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need someone who can help me solving some bugs! some lua errors in client. Some things with VIP system like wings.. PM me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Really enjoy that game thank UUU !!

If anyone can help with some eroors :

when opening those windows :
-pet mount eror : -duel
-astrology
-target achievement

when i look at the log , i got that in DBtool :

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL(Lost connection to MySQL server during query) occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_BATTLE();),[0]. -- Thu Jun 27 07:44:40 2013

EXCEPTION: Database ExecuteSQL(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_CHARGEBYTIME(1352817345,1353600000);) -- Thu Jun 27 07:44:41 2013

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL(Lost connection to MySQL server during query) occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_BATTLE();),[0]. -- Thu Jun 27 07:53:07 2013

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL() occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_CHARGEBYTIME(1352817345,1353600000);). -- Thu Jun 27 07:53:08 2013

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really enjoy that game thank UUU !!

If anyone can help with some eroors :

when opening those windows :
-pet mount eror : -duel
-astrology
-target achievement

when i look at the log , i got that in DBtool :

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL(Lost connection to MySQL server during query) occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_BATTLE();),[0]. -- Thu Jun 27 07:44:40 2013

EXCEPTION: Database ExecuteSQL(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_CHARGEBYTIME(1352817345,1353600000);) -- Thu Jun 27 07:44:41 2013

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL(Lost connection to MySQL server during query) occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_BATTLE();),[0]. -- Thu Jun 27 07:53:07 2013

ERROR: Database ExecuteSQL() occur mysql error(CALL SP_SELECT_TOPLIST_CHARGEBYTIME(1352817345,1353600000);). -- Thu Jun 27 07:53:08 2013

I think that the current server we have here is not the same as the client we have.. so the problem is that the client have the mount tab with upgrade system but the server don't .. that's why I think they won't work.. Well you can I think and I'm currently trying ... to script them by yourself.

One question for you though? Did you made yourself VIP12 ? do you have VIP12 wings? I just have bat wings from VIP5 and on all the other VIPS same wings remain.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I dont know much about coding and everything but u right the server files is so old comparing to client : missing tables on mysql.

Btw how do u access to DB/account , i only found DB/sys so no way to be GM or vip for me for the moment

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Use navicat and login with root/user

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, i have the latest code of this game.
This files are pretty complete i guess.

If anyone has interest on this code, just send me a PM.

Divine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there anyone can make english video tutorial?? thx!

is there anyone can make english video tutorial?? thx!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, i have the latest code of this game.
This files are pretty complete i guess.

If anyone has interest on this code, just send me a PM.

Divine

Your inbox is full. Can you share it here or send me a PM with the files/code you got please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can send the PM now.
But my interest is only on game exchange.

I don't have only TLT i have a lot of games, that i need exchange.

So, you can send the PM now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So many people interesting in this game if u could share the plenty files here please we will be thankfull ===

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi everyone. I got my hands in these files couple days ago and I wanna share it to you guys. Personally I haven't started working on the server so I don't have answers to any setup problems. We will learn as we go. To be aware, everything is in Chinese but it's not my language either. :lol:

Official English website: tlt.zqgame.com

Current video of official game:

Folder containing server side, client, tutorials in form of text and video (sources from Chinese website that I don't remember):

VMware Microsoft Server 2003:

Additional software: VMware Workstation 7.1.4/VMware 9, Python 2.7.4

Have fun guys !!!

how can i use navicat in here?? is there any english video tuturial?? thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can send the PM now.
But my interest is only on game exchange.

I don't have only TLT i have a lot of games, that i need exchange.

So, you can send the PM now.
The TLT source code seems not having the engine full source code. Does your one have that?

Last edited:
Back