• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Vana (A TitanMS Fork) [ITEM BUFF] [Recruiting]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, that is not complete, just the packets I've done.

Hey Guys,
We (Vana Developers) have someone working on Party already. We're at the stage of passing the user to the different channels. (Keeping track of their channel movements, locations, etc..) Not sure when this will be complete, but we will definately have a new revision for that, once its complete.

Nice, great work. Also I don't think I posted saying thanks for fixing the save issue yet so uh, thanks lol

pawitp took care of that I believe :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
We (Vana Developers) have someone working on Party already. We're at the stage of passing the user to the different channels. (Keeping track of their channel movements, locations, etc..) Not sure when this will be complete, but we will definately have a new revision for that, once its complete.
Nice, great work. Also I don't think I posted saying thanks for fixing the save issue yet so uh, thanks lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i need help when i open maplestoryserver.sln all the other .vcproject files are gray what do i do???

PLZ HELP:technolog

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
**EDIT**
Nub question, nevermind. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh.. use a svn program like tortoise svn to download it >.>;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh im getting error that says

3>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'common.lib'

i searched google for similar solutions however i was stuck... any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but can someone plox awser is the release 8 v.55 or what?
and if it isnt can someone put u the v.55 link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'common.lib'
i searched google for similar solutions however i was stuck... any help?
Try a full clean and rebuild.

Once Again it stuck at Map loading...
It's *probably* not really stuck.. The 'Maps' table is a very large set of data, and takes a while to load. You can make it go faster by optimizing MySQL for performance and such.. But you'll have to hit up Google to learn how to tune it like that (that topic is out of the scope of this forum

is release 8 v.55?
Do you mean VEDB 8? or Vana, revision 8?
If you mean VEDB (vana's database structure), then yes.
If you mean vana revision 8, then no, but the most recent version (version 506), then yes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had issues with revision 501 to 509. Monsters don't attack (ie Zakum) anymore and !killall crashes channelserver. Revision 500 was working with no problems if you needed to know. I've tested it with my 500 backup and it worked. Also, I haven't modified anything after updating to revision 509.

*EDIT* My apologies, I retested and Rev 500 was the last working one for me.

Thanks Zinmirai for your tip, helped me a lot as I was retesting which Rev was working for me XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had issues with revision 506 to 509. Monsters don't attack (ie Zakum) anymore and !killall crashes channelserver. Revision 505 was working with no problems if you needed to know. I've tested it with my 505 back up and it worked. Also, I haven't modified anything after updating to revision 509.

Yup, I've been having problems too. I would've figured it may've broken around 487ish... but if your 505 is working, that's good for narrowing down which change caused that.

Also, you can use SVN to check out previous versions, so you don't have to manually backup every time you update. Just might save you some time :]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone Got FULL WORKING JOB NPC??????
i got quite a few not working!!!!
and anyone got the skill books code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, I've been having problems too. I would've figured it may've broken around 487ish... but if your 505 is working, that's good for narrowing down which change caused that.

Also, you can use SVN to check out previous versions, so you don't have to manually backup every time you update. Just might save you some time :]
Thanks for the update :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New problem I just updated to rev 509 and now all Bosses dont die only the normal ones die and if I use !killall to the bosses it crashes right away @ mobs.h i think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DUn tell me no one notice this...

else if (strcmp(next_token, "nl") == 0) job = 412; (nightlord)
else if (strcmp(next_token, "dit") == 0) job = 420;(bandit)
else if (strcmp(next_token, "cb") == 0) job = 412;(cheifbandit) Careless Mistake...
Should be 421 for CB

Now Login Server Does Not Show...
BlahBlah Login.... Now They Show
<null> Logged In....

Back