Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Zero Online Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this info.
i just need the database in english , because the quest are in japanese or korean.

good luck with your project (Y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this info.
i just need the database in english , because the quest are in japanese or korean.

good luck with your project (Y)

This might be client sided, check out ini/questinfo.ini
I'll check it out in a bit, I'm currently translating as well, but first the textures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This might be client sided, check out ini/questinfo.ini
I'll check it out in a bit, I'm currently translating as well, but first the textures.
sorry, what i meant the npc was that speak in japanese

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here you go, just put these in your database folder.
Just overwrite your current ones.
These are translated with google translate, so they're not great, but at least you can understand and maybe even use it to translate.
I can't remember who these belong to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here you go, just put these in your database folder.
Just overwrite your current ones.
These are translated with google translate, so they're not great, but at least you can understand and maybe even use it to translate.
I can't remember who these belong to.

thank you very much, worse is to have nothing and this helped me a lot :laugh::laugh:

EDIT: some npc will crash the server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to Omikron: the tutorial and files on first page is an old guide or it is up to date?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much, worse is to have nothing and this helped me a lot :laugh::laugh:

EDIT: some npc will crash the server

Did you edit the files? When you translate it, make sure you put a ~ inbetween every word. Example: Hi~how~are~you. If you did that, did you edit any other files? These have worked for me with every server and I never had any crashes.

@ag_512: It's the latest guide. No one has bothered to make a new one after mine, they just use mine on other forums. If you run into problems, just post it here and I see if I can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx for the tuts, i'll try to run it.

Edit: The game is running fine but i hardly understand the quests, someone know what quest files to edit in the client?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx for the tuts, i'll try to run it.

Edit: The game is running fine but i hardly understand the quests, someone know what quest files to edit in the client?

Did you check the mission or quest ini in the client folder?
I haven't worked on this for a while, cause no-one's really interested in this, so I'm taking my time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you check the mission or quest ini in the client folder?
I haven't worked on this for a while, cause no-one's really interested in this, so I'm taking my time.

well i try your DB file and it works but not all translated, everything seem allright, just annoyed when talking to untranslated NPCs.:D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace the current cq_action files in your database with these.

It's not the best English, because the ones that did it used Google Translate or w/e, but at least you can make out what they say.
I might translate it myself sometime, but for now, you can use this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Omikron if youre still here at RZ, could you please supply me with your current client...Id love to go on translating & developping.

Regards,

Randy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Murr. I got the server working. But I cant make the client run. ZeroOnline.exe says to use play.exe, and play.exe wants to autopatch...murrr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats no problem at all since its the same engine and structure like eudemons online ;).

How to bypass autopatcher: create a shortcut or a .bat file to launch zeroonline.exe & add "blacknull" at the end... For example :

C:\Zclient\ZeroOnline.exe blacknull

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first which ip do we have to give? the one set for u when u connect to network
or the one shows on websites
(local or global ip)
cuz accserver crashes both xp and 7
it crashes 1 secibd after kernel init ok? can anyone help me with this.

Back