Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Zero Online Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the guide Omikron! I had everything working the last time i posted (cant remember the date, but it was a while ago - sometime last year LOL) but erm, yeah. I'm gonna continue this on the weekend, once i figure out how to allow connections through >.< #facepalm

Izzy

EDIT: Guys when you give your server a name in the .ini/.cfg files, DO NOT leave a space in between. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't recognise the second word after the space. So just use an underscore e.g. Izzys_Server instead of Izzys Server. Peace

Cant PM you Omikron, but just wanted to ask if it was possible to upload your client. I could only get my hands on the latest client which sucks because the worlds.dat has changed and it doesnt show an ip address that i can edit. Please and thank you ^_^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this client doesn't work with this files?

It's impossible to run it with this client, unless you modify it.
You need an older version of the Zero Online client, because the server files are really old.

I will look around for a bit and see if I can find it.

[Edit]
I guess everyone used my link in "their" guides on other websites.
Since it was Megaupload, it's impossible to get back.
You could try it with a 3360 version of the official ZO client, but I can't guarantee that it'll work.
To get some edited (but Chinese) server files, just type 机战服务端 in Google and you'll find server files for Zero Online.
People still work on the files, so most of the recent works have the new stuff edited in them.
A simple Google translate will work for you to understand which Client you have to use.
You can use my guide to set it up.
This is all I can do for now.
If I ever stumble upon anything good, I'll post it here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest couldn't just replacing the worlds.dat file solve the problem? i mean...it should bne that simple really? right? Searched a lot of torrent databases still couldnt find a client thats old enough. I think the oldest i could search for was in the 2700's region..anyway..the search must go on!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The newest client is more difficult to crack than the older client.
The client IP address isn't located in the world.dat anymore.
Replacing the world.dat isn't possible either, unless you can find the other files that make the client connect to the IP and edit those.
Then if you did all that, half your database is not gonna be compatible with the items and will crash your client.
So unless you know what everything does in the client and you make your own database that's compatible with it, you won't be able to use the latest client.
You could probably find another client around version 3360 and older versions should most likely work as well.
Another way would be, stealing a client from a hosted private server and change that dat file and most likely some other files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried looking for some private server clients, the ones i have looked for are all on Megaupload..and we all know whats happened there </3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried looking for some private server clients, the ones i have looked for are all on Megaupload..and we all know whats happened there </3

I know.. I used Megaupload as well and sadly no-one took the time to make mirrors.
If it makes you feel any better, the game doesn't really have enough content to be fun.
That's kinda the reason why I quit my project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Replace the current cq_action files in your database with these.

It's not the best English, because the ones that did it used Google Translate or w/e, but at least you can make out what they say.
I might translate it myself sometime, but for now, you can use this.

hi omikron.,
can u help to re-upload the file coz it was deleted.
Thanx be4..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know.. I used Megaupload as well and sadly no-one took the time to make mirrors.
If it makes you feel any better, the game doesn't really have enough content to be fun.
That's kinda the reason why I quit my project.

Hmmm when I did get it to work before I was using a client from CRYPTON ONLINE. However, something seems to have gone wrong and all their download links are messed up. In addition, they have restricted their connection to a certain line which is only used in the country the host is from. smh (shake my head).

Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. I did get bored with zero a while back but "absence makes the heart grow fonder"..guess that applies here lol. Wanted to make a server to see how far that goes.

Oh well, back to trolling-i mean searching.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Omikron you reckon a v2939 would be fine with it? Or is there a way i can check the version of the database?

EDIT: Never mind that question. Downloading a private server client now. I think this was the one I used the first time I successfully ran this server, and it worked! Once its finished downloading I'll confirm it for you guys and post it here.

EDIT 2: Yup, downloaded-installed-and the worlds.dat is editable. . Also, I've found the weapon skill ID's, so you can level them up in-game rather than in the tables (which is loooong). You can find that in the attachment. Just use the "/awardwskill (skillID) (Level)" Note: the max level for these skills are 30.

P.S. anyone found the sniper ammo ID?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to get the server files? the links in the first post seem to be pretty dead

edit: i should learn how to read, sorry.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, I'm new here as you can see. But it was the only site I could find something about this game. congratulations to the forum work.
I wonder if anyone can upload the files again, no matter the version.

thank you.

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten a couple of request to re-upload the database, so here it is.
This is the cq_action in (Poor) English.

I just checked my files and it seems like the server files are down as well.
Here are 2 that I still had in my backup.

The second one has the eng cq_action already in it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP! ACCServ.exe to Virus Win32:Hupigon-OTY [Trj]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone has the file ACCServer.exe without virus?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi can someone help me?

i followed the tut and it works fine but when i logged in it said server is down...

what should i do?

tnx

Back