Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remastered Server Files for you people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<alt> Unrecognized VM option 'UseParNewGC'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
</alt>

Hi, y'all. The error above appears when I run the file 3-Gameserver.bat. Does anyone know how to solve this?

EDIT: problem solved with Nopey's help. I had to correct JAVA_HOME path.
Hey man can you help me?
To be sure i have added the same path on both (user/system)

Variable: PATH C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.2 and C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.2\bin\java.exe
Variable: JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.2
Variable: JAVA_EXE C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.2\bin\java.exe

i dont understand where is the problem :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fixing that java is pretty simple. First don't get confuse with your pre-installed java aka older version. Delete that one, go to java website and download it the updated version. Let see if you're using 32bit Windows the java should be on program files(86) folder and 64bit should be on program files. It just automatically fix your java problems there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixing that java is pretty simple. First don't get confuse with your pre-installed java aka older version. Delete that one, go to java website and download it the updated version. Let see if you're using 32bit Windows the java should be on program files(86) folder and 64bit should be on program files. It just automatically fix your java problems there.
sorry could you tell me which version of java to download? JDK? SE? RE? however, the path I posted refers to the latest version of JDK 13.0.2, and after specifying the path I started the terminal and typed java -version and it correctly displayed the installed version. Now I have tried again and it gives me an error. I uninstall everything, try to install again and hope to solve. edit: there is something strange ... I uninstalled the old version and kept only the jdk 13.0.2, then I also deleted the variables of the old version. After that I started the terminal and verified that it worked, and it works. So I run DB and RS but when I start GS it always gives me the same error, so I thought to open the terminal and retype java -version and it gives me an error. I do not understand.
n5r1r3V - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums
KX90GZ - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

edit:
so checking my files I would say I understood the problem.
In gameserver.bat I noticed that the findJava string was different from realm
: findJavaFromJavaHome
set JAVA_HOME =% JAVA_HOME: "=%
set JAVA_EXE =% JAVA_HOME% / bin / java.exe
replaced with
: findJavaFromJavaHome
set JAVA_HOME = .. / .. / Java
set JAVA_EXE =% JAVA_HOME% / bin / java.exe
and it worked, but as soon as the game starts it closes immediately.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no problems running that client with OP provided launcher. Either your PC is run low on RAM while hosting the servers. You need at least 16GB ram, 8-9 GB RAM for servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 16GB, so I don't think that's the problem

Edit:

Fixed, now im able to start the game!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, glad you make it working. Btw, you might encounter that nasty xingcode error after a few days of using. Just make sure you either have new xingcode downloaded or use no xingcode methods.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, With a barebones server like this I guess you could make some bosses that are hard to beat to level Maybe 60 bosses in each of the areas and let people take em on one by one? Then give rewards... lifeskill to get another 10 bosses. I used to make the best UO server with my mates, Zulu australia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
turkish kid protection

Hi, i have problem with security xigncode. I try turn off all of anti on my computer. But it doesn't work.
I think this problem because my pc window version.

Which version window do you use ?
I use window 10 x64 1909.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I can't even start the Database, the console was closed immediately after it appear. Do I have to install something to run this?

EDIT: Got it finally!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my english I fixed the security bug, now I get to the server selection and the game closes but still better than nothingcatch files you need hope this helps youtaken from ruof

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for my english I fixed the error with protection, now I get to the choice of server and the game closes but still better than nothingcatch files who you need hope it helps youtaken from ruof

wow , it's ok.
my issue is fixed . many thank for u , but i have another problem .
After start >> Fied to conect game
Can you share your files : client and sever files , please ........

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any body help me :)

Here is what you need to play through the first quest series(ID 21001).

sqlite3 file

and regionclientdata.xml

replace each file with original server file after you backup or rename it.

Confirmed utill Veilia town.

please reupload this link , it gone =)). i can't download it
Tks u very much my love !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem when I try to make the external connection, the game closes right after selecting the server then, I attached a print just before closing the game.

0S6iL8t - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can’t help you with this. I’m not a developer and I'm sorry for my English

thuynga what specific files do you need please indicate
also make sure you use ip 127.0.0.1​

Back