Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remastered Server Files for you people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can’t help you with this. I’m not a developer and I'm sorry for my English

thuynga what specific files do you need please indicate
also make sure you use ip 127.0.0.1​

Tks, i did it. how to set admin in game ? do you know about it ? i try edit data table with studio 3T but it is not working

I have a problem when I try to make the external connection, the game closes right after selecting the server then, I attached a print just before closing the game.

0S6iL8t - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

i know why :) . Go to client file >> service.ini

Edit :

AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but I am making the connection externally, in AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN should I not put the server's ip?

And I already put the IP pointing to the server, but the game is like this when I select the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but I am making the connection externally, in AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN should I not put the server's ip?

And I already put the IP pointing to the server, but the game is like this when I select the server

i play game offline . You wan't play online ? Sorry i don't know :( . Can you set admin in this sever , help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some body can tell me how about set admin in this sever .
i can't use Commands

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, how can i make Russian in the game? I have a file Ru.loc, but i dont know where to move it and do i need this file... Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've a problem ! still cant conect to 127.0.0.1:8889 ! can any one help me pls

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
@orohimaru2 hihi741853 Are you two trying to host it locally on the same computer or use some form of private hosting such as Hamachi, and what's the issue exactly. If you mind explaining this or showing some form of logs or messages.
Kawaishka I cannot remember what the file is called exactly but If you search in the root folder of the files and look for en, eng.loc and then place it within that directory, and If you can't find it then let me know.
kient01234
Cant ridding horse. Anyone know how to fix this ?

What do you mean by you can't ride the horse, anything in particular prompts such as errors or does nothing trigger in general when trying?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nopey - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums
Nopey - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

f I throw protection from an official server, it only comes to choosing a server and closing the game I'm sorry for my English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try download this: replace bin64/xc file.

Here is what you need to play through the first quest series(ID 21001).sqlite3 file and regionclientdata.xml replace each file with original server file after you backup or rename it.Confirmed utill Veilia town.
Is anybody can help ?The link cannot download …

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
Those files are heavily broken, you'll have a lot of issues using them.

Back