Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Repack] Scripted's 2.4.3 BlizzLike Repack Updates every 12 hours

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to go to the Isle of Quel'Danas, what i should write in the ".recall port" ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you still refuse to put links to the ones that did all the hard work for you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it seems author is another user that thinks our world spins around repackers who get credits for just putting stuff together while developers of stuff were working for months to get something done. Funny thing is that people approve more those repackers who 'waste' their 10 minutes on repacking everything. Fame and decency don't go together it seems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a little problem with dbs now i had installed them correctly first time, server was working, then i download new files now i get all ways disconnected when i try to create new char, i followed instructions very well im sure that all is done as the first time. Can someone upload working sql dumps? Thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got a little problem with dbs now i had installed them correctly first time, server was working, then i download new files now i get all ways disconnected when i try to create new char, i followed instructions very well im sure that all is done as the first time. Can someone upload working sql dumps? Thank you.

READ THE THREAD.

People, including myself, have had that problem:

You're going to need to dump the whole database, and create 3 new ones, then execute 3 files (1 in each):

world = repack.sql (Found in folder Database)
character = character_structure.sql (Found in Updates)
logon = logon_structure.sql (Found in Updates)

That will allow you to get passed the character creation problem.

Well it seems author is another user that thinks our world spins around repackers who get credits for just putting stuff together while developers of stuff were working for months to get something done. Funny thing is that people approve more those repackers who 'waste' their 10 minutes on repacking everything. Fame and decency don't go together it seems.

I don't necessarily agree with that comment, and this is why:

Even though developers may have put their hard work into something, and we all love them for it, the product doesn't truly come together like it should until someone else takes control and makes their platform better. IE. a repack. The difference between their product, the base, and the repack, the final stage, is that it's updated so more users will find it attractive. Not to mention, 90% of the people here are illiterate children with no computer skills at all, so throwing a "base product" at them is pretty much like telling them to build an airplane and fly it around the world. I hope you get what
I'm trying to say~

I would like to go to the Isle of Quel'Danas, what i should write in the ".recall port" ?

.recall port IsleofQuelDanas

That should work.

You can check all the ports in game by typing:

.recall list

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score

Go flame someone else repack.

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
The 84Mb DB is NCDB in it global format you have to use the webinstaller for it to compile for ACREMU, i compiled it and its 174Mb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go flame someone else repack.
Well ability to push F7 button does not make you better than any other newbie. I haven't flamed you. It's sad you took it like that. I wish you could face that the way you advertise your repack does not help projects thx to which you can create this stuff. At least that's what common sense says.

Btw. learn how to back up DB to not get 200MB of pure, slow and huge cow of useless queries. Navicat has easy interface, but if you think it's the best then you're hardly mistaken.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
M4k, read comment #205 please. The middle was directed at you.

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Well ability to push F7 button does not make you better than any other newbie. I haven't flamed you. It's sad you took it like that. I wish you could face that the way you advertise your repack does not help projects thx to which you can create this stuff. At least that's what common sense says.

Btw. learn how to back up DB to not get 200MB of pure, slow and huge cow of useless queries. Navicat has easy interface, but if you think it's the best then you're hardly mistaken.

Like i said keep flaming i really dont care what you think. also i believe i have the right to my opinion if i say navicat is the best then thats imo...:idiot:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like i said keep flaming i really dont care what you think. also i believe i have the right to my opinion if i say navicat is the best then thats imo...:idiot:
I do not flame (you seem to not know how it looks like). And navicat is not the best. It's just nice looking GUI. It's not personal, but general opinion which I fully support as I worked with SQL and know a bit about out.

You're just doing wrong thing. Sadly you don't want to admit it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
M4k, read comment #205 please. The middle was directed at you.
As much as we might think its wrong, as far as i see nor me or M4k argued about the repack itself, since its since 2004 that Ragezone has been doing it and it has been declared a lost cause a looong time ago. The point is that Ona is a selfish attention ho' that cant even add 2 links to the credits to help the one's that put hours and hours behind what makes his/her fame. Now tell me, would adding in the credits, and maybe in the repack cost him anything? No ofc it wouldnt, but he wants it to look like he did it all, or he is simply selfish and dosent want us to get reports and help so we cant improve our work, and thus making the advancement on Sun++ slower, wich is bad also for him, and thats why... i declare tard.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As much as we might think its wrong, as far as i see nor me or M4k argued about the repack itself, since its since 2004 that Ragezone has been doing it and it has been declared a lost cause a looong time ago. The point is that Ona is a selfish attention ho' that cant even add 2 links to the credits to help the one's that put hours and hours behind what makes his/her fame. Now tell me, would adding in the credits, and maybe in the repack cost him anything? No ofc it wouldnt, but he wants it to look like he did it all, or he is simply selfish and dosent want us to get reports and help so we cant improve our work, and thus making the advancement on Sun++ slower, wich is bad also for him, and thats why... i declare tard.

That, I can understand.

I myself have created repacks for several games, but I always made sure to give credit to the people who put any type of work into them to make them better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
totally agreed, but it's pointless discussion. Some people just cannot admit we do everything for greater good and by acting like that they slow progress down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
totally agreed, but it's pointless discussion. Some people just cannot admit we do everything for greater good and by acting like that they slow progress down.
I know, but i was not trying to argue with the twit that does this repack, just to raise the public attention of those who use it, that reporting also helps them in the end (Sun++ gets better, the twit repacks it).

Back