Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Repack] Scripted's 2.4.3 BlizzLike Repack Updates every 12 hours

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ONA... I already download de DNS Updater but it says this when i try to login the game. "Unable to connect to realm list server"

HELP ;(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one knows how to configure DNS updater with the server???
I google it and i did what i find and it comes the above error ;(

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Thread closed. Not going to give help if others just keep being asses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has this repack died?

I hope not because it's the one I'm using now :p

It's a nice pack, thumbs up by the way.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Use the newer version of it. It's posted in the Releases and Guides section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it still running NCDB because I just spent hours manually moving all my poop onto this lol so if it's an easy upgrade and my char // logon db's can stay the same then I'll upgrade, failing that I'll make do with this one ha ha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo, haxxors, only 1 question...;)

Can someone tell me, how to fix blink (i need blink whitch teleport char, not jump :busted_co-_-) I made server, for that thing, and its fuckin important for me:) I cant belive, many peoples working with AscentDB, and its not working, like on ratail:)

w8ing for help...:2gunsfiring_v1:

:winky::winky:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yo, haxxors, only 1 question...;)

Can someone tell me, how to fix blink (i need blink whitch teleport char, not jump :busted_co-_-) I made server, for that thing, and its fuckin important for me:) I cant belive, many peoples working with AscentDB, and its not working, like on ratail:)

w8ing for help...:2gunsfiring_v1:

:winky::winky:

What's wrong? Can't figure it out for yourself? -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
less QQ,more PEW PEW huh. Im nable DB user, but i rly need it, so if u know, hot to fix, that "bug", please tell me, im sure, its not hard, for dude who work with DB longer than 0.5 years :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
less QQ,more PEW PEW huh. Im nable DB user, but i rly need it, so if u know, hot to fix, that "bug", please tell me, im sure, its not hard, for dude who work with DB longer than 0.5 years :)

If you're so good with the DB, then fix it yourself...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amg dude, dont me lame -_- i wrote u, my skill inside DB = 0~~
Its my first prv server, and all, is black magic for me...
You have server yourself, and im sure, u can help me, and u MUST:)
idk why u are unfriendly for me:2gunsfiring_v1: :scratch:

I restored repack.sql to world DB, is it all? Should i restore, other sql from server folder too??:winky:

SunPlusPlus_full.sql
barnes_opera_ fix.sql etc.?

Plix tell me, if just u can... ;p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, first... In English.... What EXACTLY is your problem? I need proper grammar or I won't help you.

Secondly, if you're trying to host a server, I HIGHLY recommend you take an SQL tutorial and learn a bit about it, as the entire database revolves around SQL. And if you ever become a programmer in the future, S=QL is something you'll NEED to know to get a job; everything revolves around database now-a-days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"What EXACTLY is your problem?"

did u play by mage... do u know, what is it blink?
that spell, should teleport ur mage char, but it is bugged, and blink just make jump...

well, if u know how to fix it, just help me huh~~
its the msot important spell ever for me, and ofc doesnt work;/ I'll make everything, to fix it! xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tell me the Spell ID and I'll be able to see what's wrong with it. You'll have to find that ID by yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its that spell

look, how it is working in game...

and look, how sohuld it work...(i know my english isnt perfect;p sry...)
(1:05 to 1:07)
u see? its teleport... ;)

but on our "servers", blink make crap "jump", and mages sux:p im from ratail, and i will test something on my own server, i need this spell working good:) help me if u can:p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, the "jump" you're referring to. What direction does it go in?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blink makes you jump instead of teleporting you 20 yards forward, in that time melee classes can hit you while you "fly" instead of instantly teleporting.

My friend wrote this;p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, if that's the case, there's nothing I can do. That's most likely how the server handles that type of teleport without reloading the character in a new map. If you try and have it automatically set the character in a new spot, it will reload the whole character, so sorry to say, but I'm pretty sure you're stuck with your character "jumping" instead....Unless you want to recode how character models are loaded upon coordinate changes lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the damn password for the vmaps folder. I tried vmap pass password dragonshadow ona scripted atomicwow in every way!
What the damn PASSWORD?

Back