Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[req] mir4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
another mir4 private server own by thai people,
someone is holding this files any update on this thread?

Reaction score
:D again, another scam?

MentaL

Time to ban.

I talk with ppl who have rare files and source. Any not have info about SELLING.

And about PRICE, real price this files over 10k usd mb 100k. Because now ppl grab tone of money on SEA regeon, like 5k usd per day.
Banned.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
All video in youtube with UE Studio with Mir4 adn MirM scam!

Video and files fake!

I know many ppl who have RARE game, anyone not have mir4 and not know who rly now launch server in SEA region.

/

Only idiot sell files that make a profit (very big profit)

Reaction score
So,

I've been doing mental stuff and I've come to a conclusion on a few things. The various "private servers" operate as "agents" or are administrated initially as agents, which leads me to believe these are "licensed" / "resold" brand servers under non official capacity out of China. Another tell would be how "servers" such as rouge operate the "SEA" server as well as a simple rename of the classes. This is from some historical data I have;

"Wizard",
title: "Sorcerer",
stat: "MATK",
description: "Focuses on dealing magic-based damage from a distance. Wizards have lower hit points (HP) than other classes, but make up for it with their powerful spells and abilities. Wizards can deal high amounts of damage quickly.",
description: "Focuses on dealing magic-based damage from a distance. Sorcerers have lower hit points (HP) than other classes, but make up for it with their powerful spells and abilities. Sorcerers can deal high amounts of damage quickly.",

Rogue has an agency working at its disposal. If you want some hints towards where this may lead;

Code:
["463679457484472321", "414750289749475331"]

These are hardcoded embedded discord ids used for notifications; you can convert the ID to a user at

Just my assumption, though.

Reaction score
Code:
"414750289749475331"

It's real owner or main admin, you totally right.
What is funny is that those IDs are admins which are permitted to create items which is all controlled via Discord;
Code:
// createItem <name> <description> <price> <image> <code> <pwd>

In the event a person with a non approved id creates an account, they are given this image ->

ericknio - [req] mir4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

its password protected, needs to crack pw
I removed the files from Mirfiles.com
They were confirmed to be fake and would have been a waste of time to try and crack. Found to not be using English characters as a password.

These are not real by any standards and the person selling these files has been banned like 15 times already from here and this other place.

Anyways, whoever this belongs to they left all of their directories widely open:
That's the point, It's a hub for all Mir related files.

Reaction score
I removed the files from Mirfiles.com
They were confirmed to be fake and would have been a waste of time to try and crack. Found to not be using English characters as a password.

That's the point, It's a hub for all Mir related files.
Ketchup isn't around no more, he spilt over the place and became an empty bottle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone posted files in lomcn but he got banned :D

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
someone posted files in lomcn but he got banned :D
The user you are referring to posted a screenshot of some files that were being claimed to be the Official Mir 4 source code, I personally downloaded these files and after going through the files they are sadly not the source code for Mir 4 but were Ragnarok Online source code files masked with changed file names to give the impression the files were genuine.

I personally banned the user for breaking our forum rules in relation to the selling of source code.

I still have the google drive link with the files he uploaded, but they have been vetted by multiple developers and all have come back with the same conclusion.

1685394433649 - [req] mir4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back