Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[req] mir4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not probably gonna happen. As MentaL stated. those so-called "private servers" are licensed or re-sold. All private servers are probably being run by a single company and each private server is being advertised to different countries.
I would just like to know who this company is, to rent a private server for my region

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
more private servers are coming, waiting for some one release for us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a development, I guess there is still no server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still waiting. i hope someone will release even it was on 1st gen of the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game source wont be released publicily for years, I do believe that even Mir 1/2/3 never had their official sources leaked.
maybe make emulator with community? i have all client side unpacked

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
maybe make emulator with community? i have all client side unpacked
I'd love to have the unpacked client if you don't mind sending me a download link to them.

An emulator would be great, We do currently have an emulated Mir 3dEMU on our website which uses an emulated server whilst reatining the Client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to have the unpacked client if you don't mind sending me a download link to them.

An emulator would be great, We do currently have an emulated Mir 3dEMU on our website which uses an emulated server whilst reatining the Client.
maybe need to dev gameserver with roguefiles client 1.58.3 (global version) or another server like awk or dragon world (no have darkist atm)

Reaction score
This game source wont be released publicily for years, I do believe that even Mir 1/2/3 never had their official sources leaked.
Not sure on Mir 1 but 2 and 3 have had there official source leaked. They are all very old though 2005-2006.

Mir 2 was the Delphi Philippine source that NightWolf released; Milo also released something after the release that had China, Philippine, Italy and Outtest(which is Korean). Most of these was not complete server/client/tool releases though.

Mir 3 was the C++ 3G source that the Chinese released 2-3 years ago or so(they probably had it for for a very long time inside a private circle). Client source only though. There was some very old client source and server source from 2001-2002ish going around for years as well; EI version i think. I am not sure if that was official though.

I can see the Philippine and 3G source is on but i can't see Milo's release. I am sure it was on there at some point. Maybe been removed due to housekeeping?

Reactions: Jev
Back