Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] ギルティドラゴン (Guilty Dragon) - Need APK + OBB/DATA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for the APK + Obb/Data for the game Guilty Dragon ( ). Every website for some reason only supplies the APK. You can't do anything with only the APK as it contains no real game files. I'm hoping someone, somewhere, has a link to the OBB/DATA for this game.

Websites:
- - -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all files. but I won't share them for datamine. :/
Sample:
It's not for datamining. Datamining is kind of pointless if there's no live game to datamine for, same with any other type of manipulation. It's for reviving the game. This website is about sharing sources and re-creating games from there.

I'm going to assume this is the free one floating about in communities such as dothack network. I am looking for version 6.8.0, latest patch. I am also looking for New World, just haven't made a thread yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not for datamining. Datamining is kind of pointless if there's no live game to datamine for, same with any other type of manipulation. It's for reviving the game. This website is about sharing sources and re-creating games from there.

I'm going to assume this is the free one floating about in communities such as dothack network. I am looking for version 6.8.0, latest patch. I am also looking for New World, just haven't made a thread yet.
Pass: gd.dothack.org

Back