• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] ギルティドラゴン (Guilty Dragon) - Need APK + OBB/DATA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all files. but I won't share them for datamine. :/
Sample: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ovsHkeYGIVxHaA
It's not for datamining. Datamining is kind of pointless if there's no live game to datamine for, same with any other type of manipulation. It's for reviving the game. This website is about sharing sources and re-creating games from there.

I'm going to assume this is the free one floating about in communities such as dothack network. I am looking for version 6.8.0, latest patch. I am also looking for New World, just haven't made a thread yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not for datamining. Datamining is kind of pointless if there's no live game to datamine for, same with any other type of manipulation. It's for reviving the game. This website is about sharing sources and re-creating games from there.

I'm going to assume this is the free one floating about in communities such as dothack network. I am looking for version 6.8.0, latest patch. I am also looking for New World, just haven't made a thread yet.
Pass: gd.dothack.org

Back