• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Requesting for an update video guide on making MU Online Season 5 that is working on Windows XP SP2.

I already tried 2 guides. but none of them runs. T_T

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dios, i seem that this is a request for a guide?

can i have a request that make me a video or a guide tutorial

how to make a mu online private server, perfect

please make me a guide, thx a lot XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know if im in the right section.. please understand im just a newbie.. by the way, anybody knows the item codes for 3rd level wings season 6 ep 2? thanks in advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make fresh guides please, trusted/updated link downloads for MUseason5 and up! thank you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i am new in starting server i am looking at good guide about season 5 I tried Guide ''How to Make S5 Server Only For Routers'' and tbh failed..so i am looking at the moment a bit friendly guide ( i failed at Gameserver..didnt show nothing) thank you very much for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am requesting a full detail guide how to use Comodo firewall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I have some requests .
1.Need a guide how to set up white wizzard to drop jewel 100% and hes orcs to drop ring 30-40% of the time
2.Need a guide how to set the drope rate from Box of Kundun to lets say 50% and other 50% to drop zen
3.Need a guide how to fix mu vip shop or mu item shop (the one in the game whos open with X button ) cause i can't open it .
4.How to fix Illiusion of kindun to drop a portal to the next Kalima lvl when is killed

Thank you .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
i need a guide for changing the glow color on items
[making dragon set blue, etc].
i saw guide made by gembrid
[the maker of glow editor i guess] but i cant get the first part ther
[untill hes saying "we can now force mu..." somethin.]

so please if you can explain me this part, or give me other guide....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know how to set up database on sql 2005-2008 and how to make the DB to worck on OS x64 bits.

I hope is not that much in my request but i hope many will find it usefull :D .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody hook me up with tutorial for latest playeble season? i dont want make it as public server i want to have working season with editor. i am going to make some tutorials and i wanna newest possible game. i dont mind if skill tree doest working or if are here some security issues. i only need that game for video tutorials, how to put on +13 how to make 3rd wings etc etc. and i need pretty detailed tutorial coz i never tryed make server. but i know about php and sql a lot and iam learning fast can you help meh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request a guide on how to fix the GSDBSet ODBC Connection Fail on 32bit PCs.

Back