• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Rerelease]Lucky's 1.18 Iris KR files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good luck guys, hope this section will be active more now, i'll try to do what i can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have some problem here.
When I run the 01_INSTAL_LS and 02_INSTAL_GS, they give ...table was not complete error.

I already make sure that 175iris have the db_owner rights in all the 4 database and I already did the ODBC stuff.
Please let me know what did i miss...

thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or I can't access the downloads to playonlines? I can access the web just fine but the downloads doesn't seem to work for me. Any guess?

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run irisclient (from hellfire shortcut) it create dmp file.
Help me plz. :'(

extract language\playonline.dat
password #8ogfup;.oxitgmL#

rename language\playonline.dat\language\playonline -> language\playonline.dat\language\korea
repack with password.
rename korea.dat

and use this irisclient.exe
irisclient_converter.zip

When you want to be editing IP, you search for 9DC76344(68.99.255.221) by using hex editor.

my English is not good:(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the password youyou :D

Edited:

correction 9d c7 63 44

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
extract language\playonline.dat
password #8ogfup;.oxitgmL#

rename language\playonline.dat\language\playonline -> language\playonline.dat\language\korea
repack with password.
rename korea.dat

and use this irisclient.exe
irisclient_converter.zip

When you want to be editing IP, you search for 9DC76344(68.99.255.221) by using hex editor.

my English is not good:(

Thank youyou.

-I use Iris Playonline 1.18.201 client.
-I already change playonline.dat unpack and repack to korea.dat .
(I repack by zip language/korea to zip with password and change .zip file to .pack . that's right?)
-I already change clinet (from you) ip by using hex editor.

but it still error. It alert "Failed to Init Stage manager".
What's wrong?

My English isn't good,too.

Now I found my mistake...
When I open "korea.dat" by winrar. It found "rebuild.playonline" (it must found language). Now I unpack and repack again.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Could anyone access http://download.playonlines.net/PlayOnline IRIS.exe ? or has a mirror of it? Thanks, I can't seem to access it :S
Now I can.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls someone help me, I can't get the server working...

I'm using lucky 1.18 KR files, when comes to install GS/LS bat file, it got error.

Someone please guide me.
Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I login. The client say "Processing Certification" and "Disconnected from Server.Quitting Game."
What's about this !? Help me(again)plz :'(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I login. The client say "Processing Certification" and "Disconnected from Server.Quitting Game."
What's about this !? Help me(again)plz :'(

Do a search for processing Certification, you'll find it. When i try to setup mine, I went through all the pages over and over and I got it ^.^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do a search for processing Certification, you'll find it. When i try to setup mine, I went through all the pages over and over and I got it ^.^

I read "http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/help-processing-certification-stuck-solved-721290/" and it make me confused.

But when my client have "Disconnected" not only "Processing Certification". :'(

But thank for ur guide. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone re-upload the client?
because we can't download it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone re-upload the client?
because we can't download it

It needs re-uploaded minus data folder. The upload is only about 8 BYTES (Not kb or mb but b) a second. The type for it to download is roughly 4,755 days.

So if anyone would like to re-upload this client without the datafolder they'd probably be liked a million times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said in my previous post, you CAN use the client from noscrubs too, it'll do just the same ^_^

Back