Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rerelease]Lucky's 1.18 Iris KR files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good luck guys, hope this section will be active more now, i'll try to do what i can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have some problem here.
When I run the 01_INSTAL_LS and 02_INSTAL_GS, they give ...table was not complete error.

I already make sure that 175iris have the db_owner rights in all the 4 database and I already did the ODBC stuff.
Please let me know what did i miss...

thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it just me or I can't access the downloads to playonlines? I can access the web just fine but the downloads doesn't seem to work for me. Any guess?

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run irisclient (from hellfire shortcut) it create dmp file.
Help me plz. :'(

extract language\playonline.dat
password #8ogfup;.oxitgmL#

rename language\playonline.dat\language\playonline -> language\playonline.dat\language\korea
repack with password.
rename korea.dat

and use this irisclient.exe

When you want to be editing IP, you search for 9DC76344(68.99.255.221) by using hex editor.

my English is not good:(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the password youyou :D

Edited:

correction 9d c7 63 44

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
extract language\playonline.dat
password #8ogfup;.oxitgmL#

rename language\playonline.dat\language\playonline -> language\playonline.dat\language\korea
repack with password.
rename korea.dat

and use this irisclient.exe

When you want to be editing IP, you search for 9DC76344(68.99.255.221) by using hex editor.

my English is not good:(

Thank youyou.

-I use Iris Playonline 1.18.201 client.
-I already change playonline.dat unpack and repack to korea.dat .
(I repack by zip language/korea to zip with password and change .zip file to .pack . that's right?)
-I already change clinet (from you) ip by using hex editor.

but it still error. It alert "Failed to Init Stage manager".
What's wrong?

My English isn't good,too.

Now I found my mistake...
When I open "korea.dat" by winrar. It found "rebuild.playonline" (it must found language). Now I unpack and repack again.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Could anyone access ? or has a mirror of it? Thanks, I can't seem to access it :S
Now I can.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls someone help me, I can't get the server working...

I'm using lucky 1.18 KR files, when comes to install GS/LS bat file, it got error.

Someone please guide me.
Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I login. The client say "Processing Certification" and "Disconnected from Server.Quitting Game."
What's about this !? Help me(again)plz :'(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I login. The client say "Processing Certification" and "Disconnected from Server.Quitting Game."
What's about this !? Help me(again)plz :'(

Do a search for processing Certification, you'll find it. When i try to setup mine, I went through all the pages over and over and I got it ^.^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do a search for processing Certification, you'll find it. When i try to setup mine, I went through all the pages over and over and I got it ^.^

I read "http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/help-processing-certification-stuck-solved-721290/" and it make me confused.

But when my client have "Disconnected" not only "Processing Certification". :'(

But thank for ur guide. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone re-upload the client?
because we can't download it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone re-upload the client?
because we can't download it

It needs re-uploaded minus data folder. The upload is only about 8 BYTES (Not kb or mb but b) a second. The type for it to download is roughly 4,755 days.

So if anyone would like to re-upload this client without the datafolder they'd probably be liked a million times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said in my previous post, you CAN use the client from noscrubs too, it'll do just the same ^_^

Back