Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used pinkoff test gameguard bro if you can refer with that, please advise regarding your plan for doing it Because we need a professional looking gameguard for Rohan .. Amm it's ok if the trial will be limited use ( ex. few features) and the premium one will be all the defense and anti capabilities. Hope you can have short interested here in Rohan your are greatly welcome here.

I dont think the GG will work for this Servers.
Its kinda easy to ByPass it ^^

Server Side Antihack would be much better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used pinkoff test gameguard bro if you can refer with that, please advise regarding your plan for doing it Because we need a professional looking gameguard for Rohan .. Amm it's ok if the trial will be limited use ( ex. few features) and the premium one will be all the defense and anti capabilities. Hope you can have short interested here in Rohan your are greatly welcome here.

Yeah sure i will provide when im done

I dont think the GG will work for this Servers.
Its kinda easy to ByPass it ^^

Server Side Antihack would be much better.

My gameguard i will be 100% sure can't bypass even they can't change files or delete files in your client when you put it :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if you will be able to provide decent protection, along with competitive pricing.

There won't be a huge demand for it due to most of the servers around being indo cash cows but I'm sure there will be a few customers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if you will be able to provide decent protection, along with competitive pricing.

There won't be a huge demand for it due to most of the servers around being indo cash cows but I'm sure there will be a few customers.

It will be mate for now i need how rohan run there is anyfile need rohan.exe run example

RF Online need RF_Online.bin without RF_Online.bin RF.exe not run and what kind 3PP hacker use in this game to bypass it

So i have idea what i need to block and what variants

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will be mate for now i need how rohan run there is anyfile need rohan.exe run example

RF Online need RF_Online.bin without RF_Online.bin RF.exe not run and what kind 3PP hacker use in this game to bypass it

So i have idea what i need to block and what variants

If you got one running, let me know.
I wanna Test it for my Server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i will bypass it the very next day, given that the server doesn't have a server side antihack.

No, for real, client side gameguards are just a way to stop 90% of the people. What are you gonna do about the rest?
Honestly now, the only reason for you to code an antihack is if you're planing on opening your own server. The scene is full of leechers that just want some quick money, and it'll ruin the game even more.

Take my word for it, i've been in your position.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And i will bypass it the very next day, given that the server doesn't have a server side antihack.

No, for real, client side gameguards are just a way to stop 90% of the people. What are you gonna do about the rest?
Honestly now, the only reason for you to code an antihack is if you're planing on opening your own server. The scene is full of leechers that just want some quick money, and it'll ruin the game even more.

Im very challeging that you gonna say you will bypass it :p For your skilled people i was cheater before never been called hacker cause still cheater is cheater not to be hacker :p I count your confidence :lol:

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score

that can't be avoided if you love to share for a cause.

Different reasons, we know what is in your mind.

Do your thing, we do same as well.

But remember your position as a forum member.

Why are you here on this forum for what?

are you came here for a kind of joke?

I'm not in the bad mood but I telling what I see now in this rohan section.

Total greediness, well be it.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
....i'm so disappointed, hope this piece of software didn't shared in the first place.. I don't see the future for having a Rohan Section.

if this thing make race discrimination on each other. I won't give a crap. Even it's a poop.

Let's make this thread a "bully shitting open forum" not Rohan development.

First the Rohan Get it's own section here in rage. It's really amazing for me and other new old members, new knowledge ,well free stuff of course people join to share their works, but now they are throwing bad ideas off topics not good for a forum or debate. Bully people shits comes section will be dead period.

I'm so jealous other forum section is so live and they only focus developing much better than the Official and creating new stuff not be seen on Official publisher's of the game and share their works to test for bugs.This how development works not how bullying works.

Off topic with bully shits.

Better for this thread closed the files are not active and not updated.

@UTCGuard

Please re-post your insight regarding GG if it might help the Rohan development and who knows if someone see you talent they will get your services.
all

Please help some new members in a nice way they also want to try the development and as well the server files.
who knows they might be one potential customer/sharer/developer not only to us also with the Ragezone to keep this site up.

I'm not bias with all I'm only makes sense why we are all here in the forum.

Post nicely. Speak on English as you can if it's ok? slang or not.

Back to the topic.

I advise to all new forum members to check other website google is free. If there's an open link. If you could, why not sharing it here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....i'm so disappointed, hope this piece of software didn't shared in the first place.. I don't see the future for having a Rohan Section.

if this thing make race discrimination on each other. I won't give a crap. Even it's a poop.

Let's make this thread a "bully shitting open forum" not Rohan development.

First the Rohan Get it's own section here in rage. It's really amazing for me and other new old members, new knowledge ,well free stuff of course people join to share their works, but now they are throwing bad ideas off topics not good for a forum or debate. Bully people shits comes section will be dead period.

I'm so jealous other forum section is so live and they only focus developing much better than the Official and creating new stuff not be seen on Official publisher's of the game and share their works to test for bugs.This how development works not how bullying works.

Off topic with bully shits.

Better for this thread closed the files are not active and not updated.

@UTCGuard

Please re-post your insight regarding GG if it might help the Rohan development and who knows if someone see you talent they will get your services.
@all

Please help some new members in a nice way they also want to try the development and as well the server files.
who knows they might be one potential customer/sharer/developer not only to us also with the Ragezone to keep this site up.

I'm not bias with all I'm only makes sense why we are all here in the forum.

Post nicely. Speak on English as you can if it's ok? slang or not.

Back to the topic.

I advise to all new forum members to check other website google is free. If there's an open link. If you could, why not sharing it here.

This made me laugh!

If we share our Stuff, 100 New Servers will appear, trust me (us).
People start Spend Time on it & maybe some $$ after 95% of all Servers are going "down" & People are Pissed cause they Spend much Time & Money on this Server. Then the QQ will Start because, Professional Servers are gonna use IM also for Paying the Root Bills & not put the Money on their own Bag.

Second Problem is, People dont add own Ideas.
They gonna steal the BINs from the other PServer Clients & use them as their own...
Okay, we make the same with YNK BUT we got our own Ideas with it, like own Quests or new Weapons etc etc...
People are to lazy to make a own Server with good & non exist Ideas.

Think about it & you will understand :)
On other MMORPGs, People are trying to understand how it works. On Rohan, they ask for everything & dont try to search or try by yourself. We all was learn that by spend Tons of free Time for it.

Im on Phone sry, grammar suxx...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maroki if you were to look at the files from the many different servers opened over the last few months, you will see the same bin files with barely any changes. A lot of the time all the servers do is just change a few rates and give different starting items.

After DG Rohan closed, I counted 4 new servers that used the same bin files from there without any changes! In fact, there's still a lot of edits in those files that me and Hunin made years ago!

That just isn't development at all and there just isn't going to be any more development outside of the current closed group. If someone came along with the required skills and talent, they would be spotted easily so we're not trying to push everyone away.

We have tried sharing a lot of stuff twice before and it simply does not produce any new developments, only awful servers. No-one who has files and knowledge has to share. If anyone chooses to share then that's up to them. We can't and won't stop them and we certainly won't be helping the 12,000 people who beg for help with the same errors and the same questions that have been asked 300,000 times before.

It's nothing to do with racism at all. It's just the sad state of this scene.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You too?

I swear that place is becoming the biggest joke on the internet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alas out of the 3 of us, I'm the only one currently with an active account.

All hail me your e**p overlord!

Not that it's an accolade really worth shouting about.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alas out of the 3 of us, I'm the only one currently with an active account.

All hail me your e**p overlord!

Not that it's an accolade really worth shouting about.

Tomorrow im unbanned :D
Then hail me wkwkwkwkw

Back