Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a client version older than the last journey, i have managed to get older server files to work that run on mysql 5.7, all ports open including 8831, it leaves messages on each console when i do a port check on them but my problem is now when i try to sign in it says incorrect password instead of unable to connect so my theory is i need an older client or need an older MYSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My TokenServer doesn't load when I run AikaServer. Im running Windows 2016(that's the oldest my host offers).

The error Im getting is OpenSSL Libraries could not be loaded.

The DLLs are in the folder where AikaServer.exe resides. I've followed the video tutorial guide exactly. This issue still happens. AikaServer.exe halts right after LoginServer loads, and it gives the error message. Any help would be appreciated. I've also joined the Discord posted above, but only one person responded and they didn't know how to help.

Edit: Fixed by using the files in the Libs.rar archive located inside the AikaServer.exe directory.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I managed to run the project without any issues using revision 501. This was the version of the client that was already compiled. However, after fixing the compilation errors in the AikaServer file, I am able to generate a new version of the client. But upon logging into the server, it doesn't proceed to the character creation page in the game.

If anyone has encountered this issue before and has successfully resolved it, please reach out to me on Discord. My username is crystiandevjr
If you've managed to compile a new version that allows you to enter the game, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.
compiled version with error handling:
1712165090065 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't get past here, it doesn't go to the character creation page:
1712165194579 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I managed to run the project without any issues using revision 501. This was the version of the client that was already compiled. However, after fixing the compilation errors in the AikaServer file, I am able to generate a new version of the client. But upon logging into the server, it doesn't proceed to the character creation page in the game.

If anyone has encountered this issue before and has successfully resolved it, please reach out to me on Discord. My username is crystiandevjr
If you've managed to compile a new version that allows you to enter the game, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.
compiled version with error handling:
View attachment 259093

I can't get past here, it doesn't go to the character creation page:
View attachment 259094
This source of leak you have to change alot of datetime to mysql read and write correctly, check the Logs/ErrorLog.txt to find the problem at source, after you fix these incorrect datetime problems you gonna be able to use it normally, if you dont know where the problem is just search for the action you're trying do in the source and add some logs in the functions for print at the Server Console like Logger.Write('I'm reached here',TLogType.ServerStatus); and you must gonna be able to find the problems and fix it (y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source of leak you have to change alot of datetime to mysql read and write correctly, check the Logs/ErrorLog.txt to find the problem at source, after you fix these incorrect datetime problems you gonna be able to use it normally, if you dont know where the problem is just search for the action you're trying do in the source and add some logs in the functions for print at the Server Console like Logger.Write('I'm reached here',TLogType.ServerStatus); and you must gonna be able to find the problems and fix it (y)

I don't have any compilation errors anymore, and the datetime errors have already been fixed. My current issue is that I can't select the server in the game client. Can you help me with this? Do you have a compiled revision that works, or can we have a call to troubleshoot this together?
I can log in but I can't create a personage, I can't get past here and it's not generating any errors in the compiled aika serve console and in the RAD debug console
1712166516028 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't have any compilation errors anymore, and the datetime errors have already been fixed. My current issue is that I can't select the server in the game client. Can you help me with this? Do you have a compiled revision that works, or can we have a call to troubleshoot this together?
I can log in but I can't create a personage, I can't get past here and it's not generating any errors in the compiled aika serve console and in the RAD debug console
View attachment 259095
Do as i said check the logs folder, its not error in SOURCE, its error on server itself about mysql...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
S
Do as i said check the logs folder, its not error in SOURCE, its error on server itself about mysql...
I'm a bit confused, my friend. I've checked my error console and it seems there are no errors. Could you please let me know if there are any other files besides SL.bin, AikaServer.ini, and config.ini that I need to configure for the database or IP settings?

I'm currently using MySQL 8, and everything seems to be set up similarly. SL.bin is being used for the game client, and I've configured it to run on localhost using the IP address 127.0.0.1.

Is there a table in the db that references the server's IP?

1712168068214 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums
1712168046307 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums
I will share my log:
1712167916830 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
S

I'm a bit confused, my friend. I've checked my error console and it seems there are no errors. Could you please let me know if there are any other files besides SL.bin, AikaServer.ini, and config.ini that I need to configure for the database or IP settings?

I'm currently using MySQL 8, and everything seems to be set up similarly. SL.bin is being used for the game client, and I've configured it to run on localhost using the IP address 127.0.0.1.

Is there a table in the db that references the server's IP?

View attachment 259102View attachment 259101I will share my log:
View attachment 259099
Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Your error its on TPacketHandlers.CreateCharacter function, add logs there and try

date - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Just check the mysql.. it was wanting an "INT" value, you are sending a "DATE" on this Source files, just changed on code to convert to UnixTimeStamp to send as "INT" and you'll be able to create your character.

if also you didnt know what to do just change the code on the source to this:

Code:
QuotedStr(IntToStr(DateTimeToUnix(Now))), Self.Account.PranEvoCnt,
QuotedStr(IntToStr(DateTimeToUnix(Now)))]));

instead of this:

Code:
QuotedStr(DateTimeToStr(Now)), Self.Account.PranEvoCnt,
QuotedStr(DateTimeToStr(Now))]));

at Player.pas

You're welcome

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your error its on TPacketHandlers.CreateCharacter function, add logs there and try
I put it to show in the console at every start but it didn't crash at any point in this function, would you mind sharing your PacketHandlers.pas script with me?

I managed to show in the console even the function class function TAuthHandlers.CheckToken(var Connection: TConnection; from the script PacketHandlers\AuthHandlers.pas , it shows the nations but after that it does not call or gives an error in any other function and in the game client it shows the server pvp and pve but it won't let you connect

Have you already managed to compile a rev and log in with it? If so, is it possible to share?
1712169678269 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I put it to show in the console at every start but it didn't crash at any point in this function, would you mind sharing your PacketHandlers.pas script with me?

I managed to show in the console even the function class function TAuthHandlers.CheckToken(var Connection: TConnection; from the script PacketHandlers\AuthHandlers.pas , it shows the nations but after that it does not call or gives an error in any other function and in the game client it shows the server pvp and pve but it won't let you connect

Have you already managed to compile a rev and log in with it? If so, is it possible to share?
View attachment 259118
I already send the fix on the last message, the error will not show on console, its supposed to show at ErrorLog.txt inside Log folder, if isnt generating a log there must be other problem also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 259117

Just check the mysql.. it was wanting an "INT" value, you are sending a "DATE" on this Source files, just changed on code to convert to UnixTimeStamp to send as "INT" and you'll be able to create your character.

if also you didnt know what to do just change the code on the source to this:

Code:
QuotedStr(IntToStr(DateTimeToUnix(Now))), Self.Account.PranEvoCnt,
QuotedStr(IntToStr(DateTimeToUnix(Now)))]));

instead of this:

Code:
QuotedStr(DateTimeToStr(Now)), Self.Account.PranEvoCnt,
QuotedStr(DateTimeToStr(Now))]));

at Player.pas

You're welcome

Eu publiquei no seu mural , se possivel entre em contato comigo fazendo favor. vou deixa meus contatos no pv

SUCESSSSSSSS
rafinhadrosa332 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

After dedicating two weeks to this project, I've successfully compiled and created a new revision. Now, my focus shifts to fixing any bugs. Thanks to everyone for their support thus far

1712258716688 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would like dungeons fixed aswell.
Its already working with this files, just check the logic on dungeon.pas and do few changes for monsters spawn / do stuffs

1712641584941 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums
You just need edit some files to be able to attack the monsters also, just read the logic of code and if you dont know how try use ChatGPT to made it a bit more understandable for you (y)

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its already working with this files, just check the logic on dungeon.pas and do few changes for monsters spawn / do stuffs

View attachment 259412You just need edit some files to be able to attack the monsters also, just read the logic of code and if you dont know how try use ChatGPT to made it a bit more understandable for you (y)
pd passar seu contato ?

View attachment 259412You just need edit some files to be able to attack the monsters also, just read the logic of code and if you dont know how try use ChatGPT to made it a bit more understandable for you (y)
Pd passar seu discord ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh okay, ill pass this information along to my dev team. Thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1712716517247 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Interresting the fact that with few changes on AuthHandler and PacketHandler on Src you can connect to this version of the game, but sadly looks like the SkillData.bin and few others .Bin are using a different crypt so the server can't read it, but 95% of the packets still working, we can do almost everything..kill monsters, teleport, get loot, use potions, etc etc, but since gameserver can't read the skilldata.bin from client and client can't have old skilldata.bin my character didnt have any skill, plus it need translate some files to english since i didnt know any english client of this game version... but if someone manage to decrypt these new . bins its possible set a server with same version as OG Servers

By the way, this is what the .bins of the interface look like without encryption.. they forgot these files on prod client :LOL:

1712717798141 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

The packets works normally, the main problem its the translation and the read of SkillData.bin and ItemList.bin by the GameServer, This version its a bit more smooth than the old one, but we can't use without the tools for edit these new .bins

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vc pode me ajuda a ligar um servidor ???
Make sure your SL.bin file is set for private IPs(1st nation IP, Gateway, Incoming Public IP to Private IP, and Login IP) should all match.

Client should be the same if you're running locally.

Back