• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did,not working,loaded every single map on AIserver and reg,still does nothing

Actually, you don't have to load the maps on AIserver. just put map number on registry and start AIserver. that's what i did. You should try loading 2 or 3 maps first not every map at once. Maybe you loaded so many maps at once it might took some time for loading.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aiserver says connected then disconected on port 5xxx when loads idk why
maybe its that but idk how to fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aiserver says connected then disconected on port 5xxx when loads idk why
maybe its that but idk how to fix

Check the log in log folder ,Make sure your reg setting is correct and all other server is running. Did you made any changed in data folder ? sometime AIserver couldn't load some files in data folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have file btter than this one?including web,tool etc..i can host the game..

i got a vmware downloaded from Tuan blog,as far as i know these are the only ones beside an old lvl 99 max files posted 3 pages ago NaiWan my AIserver keep disconecting maps for no reason i just loaded all em on reg didnt touch any file from the release

lYbUxK6 - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a vmware downloaded from Tuan blog,as far as i know these are the only ones beside an old lvl 99 max files posted 3 pages ago NaiWan my AIserver keep disconecting maps for no reason i just loaded all em on reg didnt touch any file from the release

Can i see your AI log file and reg screenshot again ? maybe i could figure it out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can i see your AI log file and reg screenshot again ? maybe i could figure it out.
Teamviewer:727 846 230 // 3629

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

So im willing to trade a 96% working Rohan SQL DB for a WORKING 905 client and no I don't mean one that crashes on da spot im mean get in game and NEVER CRASH!. pm if intrested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried, and I managed to run this server, but I tried to change mapTH be mapUS, but I failed to make his connection, I always get a 5101, how to change it, give me a solution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately there's no way, I even changed everything for US until the database where do the checks but choose the DC character.
The conclusion: you have to have the US version MapID.exe
the mapID.exe you have is Thai TH.

If you have any other solution, also I want to know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@

Since you already familiar with debugging tools try one of these tips.

1. BP gettickcount (improper)
2. 905 packet diff then prev one ..so yes i agree with your conclusion about new map* but still with your vast knowledge you'll be able to remake that packet.

Sharing is great but learning is way better. Even if we failed we still learn something new.
credit to: semutputih :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the ability to obtain, and the help of google and now I've got her, learn from existing experience and diligently seek out,
and I managed to finish the task.

thank's to all

Back