Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ryl part 1 , I want to learn about modifying the gcmds file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh! thanks for the good advice
Let's try it.

can you share it with me?
I don't have any official tools.
I spent a lot of time searching the regzone, but most of the files are dead links or pages are deleted.
If you need personal sharing
backbird7@gmail.com

wow! As per your advice, I changed the language to English and opened it.
I succeeded in opening "gcmds file" intact.
However, if I add and save the content in the gcmds file, the same error occurs.
Since I only changed the language from the Korean version of Windows to English, I will install the Windows 7 English version and try again.

I am attaching a full opening video.
This is a video with an error when adding content and saving.

The process of obtaining the English version of Windows 7 and doing the USB patch took a long time.
I obtained and installed the English version of Windows 7, and as a result of opening, modifying, adding, and saving the "gcmds file", I confirmed that it worked well.
Thanks for your advice.
Thanks to you, I have solved a problem that has not been resolved for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who responded on this topic.
Thanks to you, I was able to identify and solve the problem.
you're welcome

Back