• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rylcoder save error,any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys , i got this error from rylcoder when i try to save npc mcf file.
please take a look, any idea how to solve it?
oikanine - Rylcoder save error,any idea? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you might want to check all your lines. . . .seems you either missed something. . . . .or the hex was wrong. . . .not sure.

and you might want to save the changes a little at a time. . . .then it all at once.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help about this? i try so many times , even i format my pc still cannot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with another NPCSript..maybe this one have some error
Thx RonaldinhoR9 my problems solved!:wink:
but i face another problem i try to add new boss but it won't appear, after add new boss the tower at map3 only show 1 tower the rest 2 tower disappear.
This is the way how i do , i add new boss using rylcoder -->open arrangement8.txt and right click on the map --Add and select mob after that i click it ok ,and i copy it paste at the server side . it won't works .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see you are setting on ryl1.
i'm have same problem with all mob disappear . this problem on your monsterprotype.gsf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes dont appear on map, only the middle appear and is on sky =.=

Back