Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rylcoder save error,any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys , i got this error from rylcoder when i try to save npc mcf file.
please take a look, any idea how to solve it?
oikanine - Rylcoder save error,any idea? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you might want to check all your lines. . . .seems you either missed something. . . . .or the hex was wrong. . . .not sure.

and you might want to save the changes a little at a time. . . .then it all at once.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help about this? i try so many times , even i format my pc still cannot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with another NPCSript..maybe this one have some error
Thx RonaldinhoR9 my problems solved!:wink:
but i face another problem i try to add new boss but it won't appear, after add new boss the tower at map3 only show 1 tower the rest 2 tower disappear.
This is the way how i do , i add new boss using rylcoder -->open arrangement8.txt and right click on the map --Add and select mob after that i click it ok ,and i copy it paste at the server side . it won't works .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see you are setting on ryl1.
i'm have same problem with all mob disappear . this problem on your monsterprotype.gsf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes dont appear on map, only the middle appear and is on sky =.=

Back