Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RZ] Forum theme like the front page.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could you please retype that into something I can understand?
Im guessing you are saying I am wrong in regard to the consistency and that you believe, sorry you know that im calling your work crap.

I in no part have called your work crap nor have I made an issue with the overall quality of the design. The only issue I have posted and have commented on is the lack of consistency between the front page and your design that is it. I am sorry to say what you believe you know is crap as you are making assumptions based on your own delusions rather than on what I said.

Reaction score
It is suppose to represent the main home page. Like the main home page the content is surrounded by white [there are grey borders on the front page but they not touch the UI the same as mine]. Unlike Mucski mine is fluid with the front page where as Mucski why a good idea does not match the rest of the front page past the grey navigation. The main front page content area is white with dark grey font and blue highlights. And why the idea is very solid for Mucski it does not change if you remove the navigation and the arrow icons then it does not continue with the theme.

Also below ive just used a different blue found on the template that has more contrast and changed the contrast of the grey for the name text to 888888. This should fix your issue with the the text on names.

Mucski - [RZ] Forum theme like the front page. - RaGEZONE Forums
Both the thread starters and yours are great, i'd like to see at least one of them on the forum as i think it'd suit it, maybe even both to choose from in the styles drop list at the bottom.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Looks pretty dope, just seems like I've seen it from somewhere. D:

Reaction score
Looks pretty dope, just seems like I've seen it from somewhere. D:

What I created is something similar to the front page as the thread title says. By the way people , thanks for the lots of likes , but I lost the PSD's during the wipe of my Windows machine this afternoon.(had critical issues with directx) If you all really interested and I can find a coder for it , I am willing to remake it , if not than I won't.

Reaction score
Today I have started coding it , despite of what I said before , apparently the simple screenshot of the PSD is enough to continue my work.

So far the header and footer are almost done , and some parts of the forum hope. I actually added the original "BebasNeue" font to the category titles , as seen on the frontend.

I actually didn't start a new template from scratch , I just edit the original AnimatedArena 4112 template , which is very similar to what I wanted to make , so it will save tons of work , as well compatibility issues.

I would put up a demo of what I have done so far , but I don't have a vBulletin license , nor a hosting that would host vBulletin , so I just do it locally.

And here is a screenshot of how it looks CODED so far :

FTkV3 - [RZ] Forum theme like the front page. - RaGEZONE Forums

Its not completed yet , as well I didn't start coding thread pages , and additional pages yet.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love this, it will improve RaGEZONE a lot :)

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to ask.
Why is it that your work is slowly but surly getting closer and closer to mine?
Every time you post an update your work seems to be changing to be more like mine.

Reaction score
I mean the one I posted in this thread and on a separate thread. Dont try to be ignorant it just makes you seem like a fool.

O , but I am a fool. ;) And what are you gonna do about it? Complaint like yesterday? Complaint about an idea that I had? What , now you gonna copyright my ideas , just because "the front page is not made by him"?

Looks nice so-far :D

Just the space where is Edit, Reply, Reply with quote's height is a bit too small in my opinion o_O

Actually its the same as this template. And I don't think that needs to be bigger , in fact I think it should be smaller xD

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O , but I am a fool. ;) And what are you gonna do about it? Complaint like yesterday? Complaint about an idea that I had? What , now you gonna copyright my ideas , just because "the front page is not made by him"?

What are you going to do about it? Really what are you a five year old on the school playground. Also it is complain not complaint and as for the idea this is where you need to be specific. The idea to have a theme similar to the home page was your idea I have not stated other wise. The thing you fail to understand is the way you have changed your template around was not your idea and you have continually changed your theme closer and closer to my version. As for copyrighting it is sad that you came out with that reply as it would be impossible as we have both simply used an already existing piece of work to create a forum theme>

The difference is how we created them in regard to the way they look. Or it was until you recently started changing your work during coding to mimic my idea of how the layout and what parts to be incorporated from the home page. It is easy to see this by looking at your first post and now this version and how alot of aspects have changed on yours.

Any way,
Enjoy ego tripping I really could not care less. I simply asked why you have recently started to change your design as it now looks more similar to mine. That was it your reaction and replies say more than I ever would need to.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only changed the forum top , and added the BebasNeue font , everything else looks different. How does that make my theme look more like yours.

I think I will take the countless advice of every one who keeps messaging me and just let you stroke your own ego as treating you as a normal human with any form of intelligence is sadly a waste of time.

Either way,
Nice idea but the composition and fluid graphics between the first page and your design do not match properly.

Reaction score
KiddRiu, you really have no right to give Mucski poop about his looking like yours. He started this thread, and you came in here uninvited, and started designing your own and posting it in here.

If you have your own design with MUCSKI'S idea, then kindly post in your own thread about it, which you did; but from what I can see, you're just pestering Mucski, when all he's trying to do is update the people who WANT to see it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A bit late to the party but I think the theme looks good. I know it's in development stage at the moment but one thing I'd like to see (maybe others disagree) is the alignment fixed up a bit on the left side of the

The picture probably explains it better but I think the links under the logo might look better if they were aligned vertically.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A bit late to the party but I think the theme looks good. I know it's in development stage at the moment but one thing I'd like to see (maybe others disagree) is the alignment fixed up a bit on the left side of the

The picture probably explains it better but I think the links under the logo might look better if they were aligned vertically.

Those sub links are like always aligned a bit more to right, you can see it even on this theme, so it doesn't really matter in my opinion...

Back