• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Say hello to Carla!

Reaction score
DaCheat - Say hello to Carla! - RaGEZONE Forums

I've always wanted a wall for a tv...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We where in the car audio section so, Ragezone sounds like a lot of different types of amps and what not. I just said, "Sign for my company Ragezone." and she was all like, "Oh you own your own company?"

So of course I had to bull poop around, she's flippen hot. talked with her for a good 5 minutes.

Wait till she google ragezone! :nosweat:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Carla.

Post more, more! :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
she makes the women in my dreams look like short-fat bald men.... or were they already there:wacko::wacko:

Reaction score
DaCheat - Say hello to Carla! - RaGEZONE Forums

So th is is Mary from the Diesel booth, and my good friend Claudia.

I also got a signed poster from her, but it's to me...so Hands off!

Funny thing is they both have the last name so those two talked for like 10 minutes... I didn't complain beings Mary was a tid bit nipply.

Back