Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Sean111 layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, i was bored so i coded sean111 layout

CREDITS:
Sean111 - Design
VeSa - Coding

Download:

Screenshot:
VeSa - Sean111 layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks, VeSa

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Lol just a modification of an layout in the HaboonDatabase.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why waste time coding a layout like this? Look at it? It's horrible. Everything is all over the place. Anyone can copy and paste images in Paint. I'm not flaming VeSa, but you, 'Teh Leet'. You act like you're a professional, but you aren't. Take a look at the layouts at habboemotion.com and then look at yours. Compare them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why waste time coding a layout like this? Look at it? It's horrible. Everything is all over the place. Anyone can copy and paste images in Paint. I'm not flaming VeSa, but you, 'Teh Leet'. You act like you're a professional, but you aren't. Take a look at the layouts at habboemotion.com and then look at yours. Compare them.

FFS I was bored, I designed better layouts, -.- Also re-coded other layouts from HabboEmotion to make them look better. I was also a coder @ KissHabbo.Net before they closed.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
FFS I was bored, I designed better layouts, -.- Also re-coded other layouts from HabboEmotion to make them look better. I was also a coder @ KissHabbo.Net before they closed.

If you know how to 'code' layouts, then why didn't you 'code' this one? I wonder why.. Also, if someone creates good layouts, why would they want to create an awful one like this?

I'll ask Scold if you really 're-code' layouts from habboemotion to look better, what's your name? What does Scold call you as?

By the way, the excuse 'I was bored', everyone says that, it's getting old now.

Reaction score
If you know how to 'code' layouts, then why didn't you 'code' this one? I wonder why.. Also, if someone creates good layouts, why would they want to create an awful one like this?

I'll ask Scold if you really 're-code' layouts from habboemotion to look better, what's your name? What does Scold call you as?

By the way, the excuse 'I was bored', everyone says that, it's getting old now.

Milloy hired me along with TimesCoder :)

And Cause I Lost All My Software.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow really u guys fighting over forums keep the stuff to messages not posts.

OT: It looks alright i guess never i big fan of layouts 8/10

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop fighting ey if you wanna fight

then fight via PM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh, its alright, for the people who want to see it in a live demo, I'm hosting one, here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back