Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Sean111 layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why waste time coding a layout like this? Look at it? It's horrible. Everything is all over the place. Anyone can copy and paste images in Paint. I'm not flaming VeSa, but you, 'Teh Leet'. You act like you're a professional, but you aren't. Take a look at the layouts at habboemotion.com and then look at yours. Compare them.

Damn, you have a big ego and a small e-penis. All I see is you complaining on others, but please do notice that you're not even contributing anything to the community. Therefor, please, just shut up.

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seen this layout somewhere, you just modified it, 3/10.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm. it's an okay layout. Since you've said already it's a modification then i can see why.

5/10? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this sucks sorry , you made it look worse.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Off topic
Damn, you have a big ego and a small e-penis. All I see is you complaining on others, but please do notice that you're not even contributing anything to the community. Therefor, please, just shut up.

HAHA small e penis that was funny, well said!

I wanna see you make 1 better then duck tard

LOL sean ur soo funny

on topic
it was pretty good layout 7/10 but like some one said in the forum it is all over the place which i deduct 2 and no content but that can be helped

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
witch ya talk poop about ma homie Sean,

Ya all bitchs suck ma mada facking penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back