Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serverlist .txt issue

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello Ragezonian i have problem regarding my serverlist,txt

I used the 0 3 in my offline and it works perfectly ..

But why in my Dedicated server have error ?? ( Online )

when i try to enter to the game it always say ID's not exist ? o_O. ( Register Already )

but in 0 6 it works ?

What is the possible problem with this ??

A. S_game

B. Htlauncher

C.Serverlist.txt

D.Htmessage

C.All of the above

Please Answer this question :))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello noesis.

try the following make sure configs for dbs are correct make sure odbc is correct, check web site paths are correct, check Tad files is inserted to dbsrv, updatechar with tool, check userlogin in sql ? is validation False or true ?, if else check ip in admin . txt

regards Alan110

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you Alan110 :)

Btw : my odbc is already fix i think everything is fixed .. but why still not connect with this issue ? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I recall, these different region settings change where the client connects to when it looks for the user, as well as other various things.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I recall, these different region settings change where the client connects to when it looks for the user, as well as other various things.

what do you mean ? region settings? is it in Country code ? :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
01 - 07 are direct correlations of lines 301 - 307 inside the htmessage.xml. it needs to be configured correctly in order to connect to the server. it really is that simple.

Back