Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up a Palworld (New Pokemon Open World MMO) Server on Windows/Linux Welcome 2024!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi my dear friends. Please just enjoy it ^^

Please don't forget to like (y)

Windows Tutorial:

Linux Tutorial:

Startup Script: (Change as needed)
@echo offecho Checking for updates...C:\servers\\.exe +login anonymous +app_update 2394010 +quitecho Launching servercd C:\servers\palworldstart PalServer.exe -ServerName="LucianDev's Server" -port=8211 -players=32 -log -EpicApp=PalServer

Requirements:

CPU 4 Cores (recommend)
RAM 16GB Recommend over 32GB for stable operation.
It is possible to start the server with 8 GB, but the further you play, the server will crash due to out of memory.

Download and Extract :

1. Visit Download.
  2. Download and extract to a folder of your choice.
Create Server Folder:

• Open C: and create a new folder named "server."
Install SteamCMD and Palworld:

1. Move the extracted folder into the "server" folder.
  2. Run .exe from the "server" folder.
  3. Inside , set the installation directory and update Palworld with the following commands:
force_install_dir C:serverpalworld
login anonymous
app_update 2394010 validate
Prepare Server:

1. In C:serverpalworld, create a new text file named "Startup" and rename it to "Startup.bat."
  2. Open "Startup.bat" in a text editor and add the following script:
@echo off
echo Checking for updates...
C:.exe +login anonymous +app_update 2394010 +quit

echo Launching server
cd C:serverpalworld
start PalServer.exe -ServerName="YourServerName" -port=8211 -players=32 -log -EpicApp=PalServer
Configure Firewall:

1. Open Windows Defender Firewall settings.
  2. Create a new inbound rule for TCP and UDP on port 8211.
Run the Server:

1. Execute "Startup.bat" to start your Palworld server.
Connect to the Server:

1. Open Palworld, click "Join Multiplayer," and enter the server's IP and port (8211).
  2. If using a router, ensure port 8211 is forwarded to your server's local IP.
Find Server IP:

• Open Command Prompt and type ipconfig to find the server's local IP.
Note: If players are connecting from outside your local network, they should use your public-facing IP address. If you've forwarded the ports on your router, they can connect using the public IP and port.

Now, your Palworld server is set up, and players can join to experience the adventure!

for docker users:

Some ss from my PC

1705951723804 - Setting Up a Palworld (New Pokemon Open World MMO) Server on Windows/Linux Welcome 2024! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705951748865 - Setting Up a Palworld (New Pokemon Open World MMO) Server on Windows/Linux Welcome 2024! - RaGEZONE Forums

1705951784081 - Setting Up a Palworld (New Pokemon Open World MMO) Server on Windows/Linux Welcome 2024! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I change ServerPlayerMaxNumber=32 to 1000, will many players be able to log in, or is the maximum limit only 32?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I plan to launch a private server with a dedicated host and open it to 1000 players. I will test it. Thank you very much for the wonderful contribution.
u can free to try without 1000 player, if game looks 1/1000 maybe can be join but i dont think for now, game is early access state

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if it were possible to sell currency or items to monetize the server.

It's too early for everything, the game is already in early access, I think this game will have millions of players in a very short time and you will probably get what you want.

I've literally just bought this :zippy:

i just download game.zip file xD didnt pay anything, but i want to buy one copy, looks awesome game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's too early for everything, the game is already in early access, I think this game will have millions of players in a very short time and you will probably get what you want.

i just download game.zip file xD didnt pay anything, but i want to buy one copy, looks awesome game
I actually think this game will be forgotten in like 2-3 months. Idkw

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this game complains about my gt 730 2gb saying its not direct x compatible
black screen when launching the game
tried to force -DX11 and -DX12 still error
if you put -OPENGL says the game was not coded for it and crashes

Reaction score

no source outa xD? would be awsome !

Back