Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up Mu Server Season 4 ( Any OS 32Bit ) [Updated] !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help i cant see login dialog after i click the servers... :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
main cracker is not working sir karli
i craked the amin but still updating...

and tnx for the link for portforward... but my connection is not like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm. ok thanks. :) btw. I'm getting an error message. saying. "skill file not found" in dataserver3.. how to fix it karli?..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
--First off id like to say all the help you give us regardless of how many times we ask the same question, is extremely a big help!

and the guides are fantastic!

--Second id like to say that I DO NOT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION, ive created this solely for offline purpose because of this reason so all my IP's are 127.0.0.1

--Third i do not use a loopback connector

--Fourth i am running Windows 7 32bit

I do however keep getting 1 big problem wrong and ive done all i could possibly think of.

(im going to have to edit this post, becuase im at work and i dont have the version number or the server file database im using, i forgot which one)

from what i can remember im using the 97d 99i if thats correct. and ive set up everything right server side, and client side so i can at least get past selecting and creating a character. My problem however is that after maybe like 3-5minutes i get the "You are disconnected from server" sign. and then kicked out of the game. ive looked over and over on the files, and ive even used different main.exe (s) and mu files to see if anything like that would change it, and nothing, some of the files just keep telling me "you need to download a newer version" which im kinda lost on also.

That being said im not a complete newb at this ive created tons of RO online/offline servers before, so i have some sence of direction when creating an offline server. I dont want to ask to much but if you could explain what i am doing wrong or need to do in detail that would be very much appreciated!

thank you in advanced! :):

P.S. i used port 55901 because! for some reason 44405 wasnt working, but i dont even know if using a port would make any sence working if i dont have internet anywayz?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ kamakazidreamer

if u dont have internet connection

then use
ur [ Lan Ip ]

go to cmd.exe> ipconfig > u take the ip
ex: 192.168.2.1
and put on server files
try that.

okay when i get home later today (at work) ill be sure to check that, and from what i understand your saying is use that ip and change all the ip's i currently have set to 127.0.0.1, to my Lan-IP correct? including my ip i have for my launcher and main.exe?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello Karli I Really Need Your Help Now Setup My Server

YM :

please i need urgenly because i already buy dedicated server :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you have skype add me : goldbertbm
and my yahoo ID :

new ym id added :)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

KarLi? are u there?

mu1malaysia@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where to change ip's and SQL passwords? I know in the vid you mentioned that there need to be readme file in server files but i cant find it. There is only Repack by Oski 7.11.56 Ver - 4.9.8 Info file. Plz help.

Back