• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

@ [GM]:Glenox the private servers at this time doesn't have Gunner Class, only official server has it, and they super duper encrypted it, and someone, i think is trying to crack it...

Use the gunner skills animation and gunner weapons shared here in Ragezone, use Mixclass in adding the skills (I prefer it)to make a semi-gunner, semi-mixclass character...

Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

@Glenox

You can make a Gunner class on this client, but you need to sacrifice the extreme class for the gunner class, by changing the animation files, you can make it. It can be a semi-gunner or semi-extreme, because the animations will be changed won't affect the sword, gaunt, bow animation etc. The thing that you only need to do is to sacrifice the Dagger and Club animation in order to do it.

Also in the skills, you can set the animation files on the animation.rcc, and configure it in skill.ssf.

Reaction score

thnx Thamodz and jongski09...

Welcome! :)

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

One more thing to add, you can also do the mixing of the skills.

For Example

On one skill tab, you can see all the gunner skills, on that tab you can mix the normal extreme class skill but before you do that, you know how to identify the SUB_NUMBER <- in the animation.rcc, ( EX. jiryungmatan.cfg ). Can be done by Hexing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahahha ryt you can mix the skill :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

my client is ep7.i cannot create a extreme class. only normal class... how to fix. for every one create a extrem class!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol...so many error come out...zzz...omg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

what type # for gm ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

32 for GM account
1 for normal account

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

plzz give me the step by step or give me the video tutorial video
what is the step by step yhis ep7.JPG - [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) - RaGEZONE Forums :laser::bolt: help.JPG - [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

[gm]:glenox you cant tell the tutorial step by step

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

plz give me database all file not work

QT is better than VS
Reaction score

[gm]:glenox you cant tell the tutorial step by step

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

plz give me database all file not work

Try to eat banana, spoon feed lazy..
can't you read?? all tutorials is already posted "STICKY POST"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All Bro!! I need maplist.ini for update for EP7 Coz, it's could not read maplist.mst Very need for all help informations. BIG Thanks Bro!!.

Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

what is the minimum server spec for making ran server..
mine: core i7 3Ghz, ram 8gb DDR3, hdd 320GB..is it enough??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

where`s the glogicserver of this sir??.. all developer is need a glogicserver.rcc... the other glogicserver in rz post is not compatible in game....

Reaction score

Can some 1 Please Make a Step By step Tut For Noobies?

Back