• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Good to be back.
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

yes of course :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

could you provide the SS from your bug? and may be you can check the 1st post for patch

for server side, open files in folder CFG with notepad and change the IP to your IP of your server.

And for client side, open your param.ini with REditor and make sure you edit it with your server IP.

Sir @JAMBRONG thank you. now i we have the same problem with RTOSOFTWARE..

jambrong - [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

Guyz i need your help. i got some errors.

jambrong - [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks... Important links

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is this have gunner classes? or i will modified on my own?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir jambrong can u help me with my server i can't log in ...
db.userinfo details
userid [gmc ] pass1 [1234] pass 2 [1234]
but im typing a correct user and password
wrong password :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks man! You do from PH? That's nice!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help i have this problem after attaching db

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is really cool! so easy to move around now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Awesome sir jamz i like but i dont how to make it online ~_~ now i just use my IP lan Network ~_~ somebody can help me Guide to make it server Online~_~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awesome sir jamz i like but i dont how to make it online ~_~ now i just use my IP lan Network ~_~ somebody can help me Guide to make it server Online~_~
just make a Public IP, or make a colocation or dedicated server in datacenter near you.......setting in your cfg and param for IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I follow this

session>login>field>agent

*it's stuck with process

* how to fix this..

*by the way, im using SQL 2005 and Clean Data Base

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir jambrong, where i can copy my glogic in server side?

guys i need your help!! is there someone knows where i can put or paste my glogic in server side?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)Server Files, database, and client

can somebody give the database for sql 2005??
thanks

Yes. Please share compatible db for sql2005. Not everyone is using sql2008. Will ramispo's db work perfectly with these server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir jambrong..
tch..im having too much problems...
first of all,everytime i want to start your client(URO), it hanging up and then restarted the client automatically and after that,my laptop turn to shut down automatically too=.=
secondly,i cant even open your param.ini and option.ini by using LogicFileEditor..duh...please..im really need your help...if you didnt mind, im really want to add you to my IM such as yahoo messenger..but if you cant,its ok..I just hope that you can reply to my question..

FYI,im having no problem regarding the server files and etc..I can start up the session,login,agent and field smoothly..Your download link for Skeleton folder also seems dead..can you please reupload it for us please?Im very grateful and thankful if you can provide us an easy and clear path for us,newbie to learn new things..thank you..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

used reditor to open param.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is anybody able to help me figure out my problems in my recent post?Duh...Im loss=.=

Back