Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARED]Server files/Guides/Gm tools

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Guides and server files

darkxl - [SHARED]Server files/Guides/Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Well yeah still the same problem.. Whats going on?

libreadline.so.4 is needed by unixODBC-2.2.11-1.RHEL4.1.i386

Above post

[Multiple] All_M PC_M Free_P FreePC_P Premium_P PremiumPC_P Remark
0 100 100 0 0 0 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok, i've just realized that my server pc have no graphic cards - - (not even on board) - -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How come i get this error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@KuroSan: i smell you forgot to install the developer tools with centos. happened someone else, too with 5.1 (ill look where the thread was)

when i'm wrong, just do what he guy here did: yum install whatever-is-needed etc
http://forum.ragezone.com/showpost.php?p=3624959&postcount=302
http://forum.ragezone.com/showpost.php?p=3625063&postcount=304
http://forum.ragezone.com/showpost.php?p=3626778&postcount=312

@ccyclone: set the permissions of
/home/cabal/gen_config.sh
/usr/bin (recursively)
/etc/init.d (recursively) <-- this one's the problem
to 0777

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@diablo
what do u mean 0777? I mean how to? sorry im a noob at linux heheh. I keep getting the error on all the files in cabal folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you haven't followed the video guide closely..
he does that at 335/703 - ~380/703.
just do that and you're fine. you'll see what i mean.

Reaction score

Many problems they have are failure to follow to the letter that I guides, and are guides to see other characters, all together and cause errors (or jump steps)
The idea of the guidelines is to make them equal, not different.

@KuroSan

@`CcyClOnE`
Nowhere mentions ". / Cabal" Why did you put him?
PS: If you do not want to follow the guidelines and prefer to guess, do not make mistakes after that cause.

If they have problems with the installation of vmware, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the installation of the Centos on wmvare, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the setup sql 2000, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the server's configuration, lower guides that I

Edit:
Sorry if resemble angry.
The problem is that bothers me not revise the guidelines are very basic errors and is not paying any attention to the guides, I want to help, but do not bother even look at the guides first.
Besides opening the server when they do watching two guides, mine and those of "Thesnowman" (are not bad guides), but he works with different files and other SQL, when my guide and watch him, they will produce much confusion.
If used to upload files, look at the guides to climb if they have problems consult me
If you use the files of "Thesnowman" look your guide, and to ask "Thesnowman"
(I only helped those who work with the files you upload and use the guides to climb)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@dark
sorry bro! I followed snow's guide and iforgot that its tstill underdevelopment. kk my bad.

EDITED:
ok bro im using ur files and guides. now my problem is the same as Kuroson.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I taking a long time to login and select charactor.

How can i fix this problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone help me configing the server? I didn't understand how to do it =\

DarkXL if you got MSN Please send it to me in Private Message if you can help me :(

I didn't understand how to install the server files in the centos...
and how to config the files..
and I didnt understand what's the thing he does in "how to install database" with the ODBC part.. =\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still... how to fix it ;S?
Hmmm and after extract VMware and run it, i will have some files in program files right ?? damn, it dont made any files in my PC ;/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Many problems they have are failure to follow to the letter that I guides, and are guides to see other characters, all together and cause errors (or jump steps)
The idea of the guidelines is to make them equal, not different.

@KuroSan

@`CcyClOnE`
Nowhere mentions ". / Cabal" Why did you put him?
PS: If you do not want to follow the guidelines and prefer to guess, do not make mistakes after that cause.

If they have problems with the installation of vmware, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the installation of the Centos on wmvare, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the setup sql 2000, under the guidance that I
If they have problems with the server's configuration, lower guides that I

Edit:
Sorry if resemble angry.
The problem is that bothers me not revise the guidelines are very basic errors and is not paying any attention to the guides, I want to help, but do not bother even look at the guides first.
Besides opening the server when they do watching two guides, mine and those of "Thesnowman" (are not bad guides), but he works with different files and other SQL, when my guide and watch him, they will produce much confusion.
If used to upload files, look at the guides to climb if they have problems consult me
If you use the files of "Thesnowman" look your guide, and to ask "Thesnowman"
(I only helped those who work with the files you upload and use the guides to climb)

How did you get to that screen?

I didn't manage to understand how to get to that!

Edit:
K I got to that screen and I dont have those files!

be good to beat evils
Banned
Reaction score

The guides are understood, is to watch what it does and do it, I do not think it is very difficult

If it costs a lot to look, you can read the guide "Thesnowman"
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=425092

PS: Apparently their files are different in some cases, so if you use their files can not help you have a problem.

sir i have seen and read all your instruction, but this is make me confusing, heres the link

my question is the one that i circled on, what is that? it looks like his running two OS in onw computer...
i already installed Vmware ang run ubunto, but when i try to search the internet using the linux in VMware it cannot connect, that why i uninstalled everything and look again the GUIDE, then i saw that difference the one with red circle in the pic,
did i miss something in following the guide? please i need your help this my first time running linux, please i need your help

and for the benifit of other members and me, i would like to ask if its ok
with you please make an english guide for this, even without videos, pics will do... thank you, more power to yuor server
is it up already? i want to play in your server, is it like what what TFN release?

thanks

EDIT: dark should i used centOS 4-i386? AS WHAT ive seen in the video? or 5.1?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I used 5.2 cuz it's the newest and everything went wrong for me.
so now im downloading 4.5 like in the video X_X

Im downloading the exact same file that he used...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heh, time to post my first error :D I did everything by the tutorials, and i get some pretty strange errors in the CentOS... I have uploaded a screenshot. Btw the tutorials are awsome! I understood it all, but obviously i've done something wrong! :D So if you guys can help, thanks in advance! Btw i tried google-ling it :D nothing there.... :scratch::scratch:

Cheers,
Deko

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server works on CentOS 5.2 ;-).
However did somebody solve the problem with disappearing alz, mana and hp pots ;-)? Cause it's really irritating ;-). I'm trying to find the solution by myself but I didn't find anything yet ;-). Besides I'm reinstalling CentOS ;-). Thx for any help ;-). And ... omg -> it's first time when I see problem like this Deko :-D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

links for the vmware you used to that guide with serialkey and no expiration, tnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mahi could you help me run my own server?
If you got MSN Please send your adress in private message =\

Back