• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed that in my server, when you enter the job room, you have 1 chance out of 50 to encounter her. How is that possible? Portal script.

But no I have no plan on releasing this. Though I can give you another trick for White lady. Make a character that look exacly like her, add a blank nametag in UI.WZ, Link it to a ring in Character.wz and boom you have no names anymore. Add a yellow recolored version of "Eclipse" and there you go, spawn infront of your friend.

If your as insane as me, you might aswell want to copy/paste her face on another ID and add the bloody eyes as an expression.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I changed that in my server, when you enter the job room, you have 1 chance out of 50 to encounter her. How is that possible? Portal script.

But no I have no plan on releasing this. Though I can give you another trick for White lady. Make a character that look exacly like her, add a blank nametag in UI.WZ, Link it to a ring in Character.wz and boom you have no names anymore. Add a yellow recolored version of "Eclipse" and there you go, spawn infront of your friend.

If your as insane as me, you might aswell want to copy/paste her face on another ID and add the bloody eyes as an expression.

i would like to make a portal script like you...

but i don't know how, anyone can teach? :D

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
HOLY poop Sexy snake way here! :

Vakarian - [Showcase] WZ Editing Showcase Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

20,000 inch long with 80% speed on the map and sexy snake way sound.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Pretty nice but the snake doesn't look maple-like and the background looks empty.

Search "Dragon Ball Z Snake Way" on youtube.
it's exacly the same background, blame akira toriyama...
(the creator of DBZ)
lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALPHA I SAW THE WHITE LADY ON UR SERVER
GO SO SCARED!!!! IM SHAKING O-O it made me jump lmfao

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I know right, you might want to add some "action" in the map so peoples don't feel like dropping something heavy on the [->] key and go AFK.

Lol actually it's really not that long... it's about half a minute + / - of walking thats all..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay,now i need the portal script for other map :D

example: i enter henesys hunting ground, and i have a chances to enter the jail room :D

anyone can help me make the portal script?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why you so bitchyyyy, jokes.
Nice wz-edittings as usual. ^^
But well, i think the Mephiles Mob attacks are pretty boring..
Well, here's my recent update.
There are more, i'm just lazy to dig all the way. It contains KMS v1.2.162/JMS v2.13]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I updated it anyway. :p
What is different? BGM added and the summons have different behavior than the original Mephiles. +Its always better to hear ingame sound.

Last edited:
Back