Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Hexing Method - Hamachi Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir startstokers how about the 222.222.222.222 ip? cannot change?or what

because i see in your image there is 222.222.222.222 and hamachi ip

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
asero - you can change any of those IP`s its either 222 or 192 ip. only the cfg will find what ip are you going to use. it doesn`t matter 222 or 192.

yahoo - why not experimenting? delete all crashes. no more asking just delete the crash.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what hex editor are you using? how do search for the IP? if CTRL+F what selection will you make, string? how do you exactly replace the IP? just type or CTRL+H[find and replace]

sorry for my noob question

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what hex editor are you using? how do search for the IP? if CTRL+F what selection will you make, string? how do you exactly replace the IP? just type or CTRL+H[find and replace]

sorry for my noob question

just manual find the ip if cannot find:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, how do you exactly replace the IP when found?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yahoo - try to extract this to your client folder.
this is modified from akiran, gui-game.exe.

dex - ctrl + F and use HxD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, ive found the IP now what do i do? where do i type?:laugh:

sorry, 1st time to use hex editor:blushing:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dex - this is to directly tell you,i am not intend to insult you ok? are a developer? if you really wanted to be a developer. PLEASE! Explore!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ok, dont be mad, and sorry for my ignorance...

i just thought you could explain... sorry again sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir StarStroker Thanks for your help! My client is now totaly fix. Your dabest :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i`m not the the best, rz is still the best. we are not be here if there is no rz.

tagalog* anu nmn best ko dun? para sa kaalaman ng mga new members, 2nd yr HS lang tinapos ko. wala po akong BG sa computer. ng mabuo ang rz saka lng ako natuto ng ganito, anu lng alam ko nun YM,Frndster,counter,starcraft at battle realms un lang.

Reaction score
i`m not the the best, rz is still the best. we are not be here if there is no rz.

tagalog* anu nmn best ko dun? para sa kaalaman ng mga new members, 2nd yr HS lang tinapos ko. wala po akong BG sa computer. ng mabuo ang rz saka lng ako natuto ng ganito, anu lng alam ko nun YM,Frndster,counter,starcraft at battle realms un lang.

There's no possible thing that you can do without rz, i'll say that you all guys must be thankful that RZ is here to give you knowledge. Me also i don't know everything related to Computer or Game Development, because of RZ i learned a lot. So don't tell everyone who posted a guide which he or she is the best because you will be the best one if you succeed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i just want to give credits always to rz^_^ hahaha. but anyway. later on i will share another effects for ultimate crystal set, but before all i have to test it on ep7,because i make on ep4 only. hope i succeed hehehe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir star i having trouble on conneting to my server i did that hamachi thing and its work no error found but when im testing it on my other pc it cant connect i edit my param too but still cant connect what wrong did i make???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make sure the other pc have hamachi and connected to your hamachi server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my hamachi IP given me 8Digits only :(
starstrokers - Simple Hexing Method - Hamachi Server - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL]

Uploaded with [/IMG]

only 8 digits my IP adress on my hamachi !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys how to online the server using smart broadband stick? pede nyo ba kong tulungan? para makalaro rin ung iba kong friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back