Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Hexing Method - Hamachi Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is your other PC on the same Network? You can always use your Lan IP for testing.
how about im using oracle virtual box in my serverfiles what ip should i use the lan ip of my main pc or the lan ip of my virtual box?

Reaction score
GUYZ I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS VIDEO I MAKED ON HOW TO HEX THE SERVER FILES USING HEX WORKSHOP.. I HOPE THIS VIDEO GUIDE FROM ME HELPS OTHERS AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO HEX SIMPLY...

did my video helps? you??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys?..why am i experiencing Bugtrap.dll missing error when im trying to open _AgentServer.exe??..and tbb.dll missing when opening FieldServer.exe?..at kailangan po ba talagang 10 digits ung ibigay ni hamachi?..haha nkaka ilang try na din ako lagi pareparehas lng bigay ni hamachi na ip...tnx for those who know the reason for my error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok na men!..hmm,pero di ko nmn ma execute ..iplocked nakalagay.diba..eto sunod sunod nya

SvrSession
SvrLogin
SvrField
SvrAgent

and tanong pa..
1.)kapag nasa database na ung mga .bak ano na sunod?..kelangan po ba i execute un o i coconect lng?
2.)ung i hehex dito ay hindi ung 222.222.222.222 diba?.kundi ung kasunod nya na ip?..ung 222.2xx ay para mahanap lng un ip tama po ba?..

im trying to run Episode 7 Version 1 RAN Gunner Server ni terryz1619..
and eto na mga nagawa ko.

1.create database using .bak files,
2.hex server files and cfg
3.edit param.ini

di ko na alam sunod :) sorry newbie but im trying to learn how to do all this :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha..see your new post..i have a comment there..sorry for not using english language..i was just taken away because there are so many filipinos here :)..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone guide me as I can't find the IP Address for the serversession when using HexWorkshop. Thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To those people saying that hamachi is not gonna work on ep6 or ep7 servers. I can say your wrong. It really works. This is what to do. Step 1: Install Hamachi on your computer. Step 2: Edit Server Files by Hexing, Edit cfg by notepad. Step 3: Run the Server. Note: Make sure your Hamachi give you 10digit number as your IP, if not uninstall/reinstall until you get 10 digits. just look at my screen shots. Thank You Ragezone!
May I please have the hex input needed for my lan IP ? I have tried multiple combinations, and I keep getting "This IP cannot be used...." My lan IP is 10.0.0.19 Ive tried (as an example) 010.000.00.19 (180.235.148.1) is in the .exes for a total of 13 characters... and the above method I have is 13 characters. If someone would be so kind as to post the correct format of my lan, I would be most grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back