Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skil tree.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know if this is my client or my server files, but i need some help here cause i cant find a guide or FAQ on how to fix this, im using eathena 13789 stable. With Hexed client 2008-07-15a Sakexe.

please advise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your problem lies in the client your using. Try testing out some other clients til you get a client that matches the packets of the server's skill tree.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, i will try that, thanks for the advise =] ill let you know how it turns out.

oh yea i forgot to add this in.... Here is some info on what im using etc...

This first one is the client im using and where i got it from... its 2008-07-15a. It reads from the data folder, and im using Fulldata V3.
I marked what client i am using in the photo with red.

archangel1st - Skil tree. - RaGEZONE Forums

That is the client im using, it is NOT an xray client.

NOTE: i did not hex my own client, i dont know if that matters or not...

This is a picture of the server files that im running. I am using eathena 13789 stable V7 but with a V9 map server.

archangel1st - Skil tree. - RaGEZONE Forums

If you know that im doing something wrong please correct me. My problem is when i open my skill tree, it pulls the skill tree up but it is in korean with no skills to raise including basic. And it says "NO MSG" everywhere.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your problem lies in the client your using. Try testing out some other clients til you get a client that matches the packets of the server's skill tree.

Thank you very much xskull that fixed my problem. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcAngel can help me?? my problem got many.. but i only wan ask you 1 thing..is how to chang max lvl 99 to 1000??i go exp.txt change also can't it say max lvl is 127.. auto defaulting to 99lvl...If u see this reply.. please reply me at my msn..MSN:tan_95@live.com.my If u don't have msn then open a thread to tell me.. And sorry about my bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before everything, make sure the max level setting in src\map\map.h are within your desired level.

#define MAX_LEVEL 1000

You need to change the value in conf\battle\client.conf

max_lv: 1000

Then switch the exp.txt & exp2.txt..(or delete the exp.txt and rename exp2.txt to exp.txt)
Adjust to your desired max level..

Make/find a good hex client for it to work perfectly..

Back