• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Skil tree.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know if this is my client or my server files, but i need some help here cause i cant find a guide or FAQ on how to fix this, im using eathena 13789 stable. With Hexed client 2008-07-15a Sakexe.

please advise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your problem lies in the client your using. Try testing out some other clients til you get a client that matches the packets of the server's skill tree.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, i will try that, thanks for the advise =] ill let you know how it turns out.

oh yea i forgot to add this in.... Here is some info on what im using etc...

This first one is the client im using and where i got it from... its 2008-07-15a. It reads from the data folder, and im using Fulldata V3.
I marked what client i am using in the photo with red.

archangel1st - Skil tree. - RaGEZONE Forums

That is the client im using, it is NOT an xray client.

NOTE: i did not hex my own client, i dont know if that matters or not...

This is a picture of the server files that im running. I am using eathena 13789 stable V7 but with a V9 map server.

archangel1st - Skil tree. - RaGEZONE Forums

If you know that im doing something wrong please correct me. My problem is when i open my skill tree, it pulls the skill tree up but it is in korean with no skills to raise including basic. And it says "NO MSG" everywhere.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your problem lies in the client your using. Try testing out some other clients til you get a client that matches the packets of the server's skill tree.

Thank you very much xskull that fixed my problem. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcAngel can help me?? my problem got many.. but i only wan ask you 1 thing..is how to chang max lvl 99 to 1000??i go exp.txt change also can't it say max lvl is 127.. auto defaulting to 99lvl...If u see this reply.. please reply me at my msn..MSN:tan_95@live.com.my If u don't have msn then open a thread to tell me.. And sorry about my bad english...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before everything, make sure the max level setting in src\map\map.h are within your desired level.

#define MAX_LEVEL 1000

You need to change the value in conf\battle\client.conf

max_lv: 1000

Then switch the exp.txt & exp2.txt..(or delete the exp.txt and rename exp2.txt to exp.txt)
Adjust to your desired max level..

Make/find a good hex client for it to work perfectly..

Back