• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SNES] What i just bought :D

Reaction score
Ok, so im really excited because growing up i use to go to my best friend to this days house to play super nintendo when we were like 6-10, and i was always jealous that he had a super nintendo and i didnt, so last week i bought

1 Super Nintendo System

Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 1
Megaman X
Killer Instincts
Aladin (Came with DKC 1 & 2)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario World 2: Yoshis Island

Before you shout "OMG EMU GET ONE!", i decided i didnt want to download a emulator due to the fact that having a retro system is better.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I completely agree.
Congradulations on your Win Purchase!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a snes since a long while back. It still seems that old consoles beat the newer ones =). Anyways i do agree with you that the real console > emulators any day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OMG this brings me back
when I was 4ish my mom had a ton of foreign exchange students from everywhere around the world, and there was this german girl and she had a snes! she was so epic at it and let me play jungle book :D anyway cool i wish i had mine still ;[

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
$100? WOW Was it all new? I tried putting my gamecube on ebay and only got 20 bucks Lol!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW man!!!
Wish i had the real system on me but i have the use the emulator :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SNES is dah bomb ;D Still got mine and got over 10+ games or so. Good Times...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
U should try "Startwing" , "lufia 2" and "streetifighter 2" Those are nice snes games

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SNES fuckin ownz!! got one too :D terranigma, super street fighter, yoshis island r sooo ftwww <33

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SNES is very fun xD
Especially Donkey Kong.

Back