Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SNES] What i just bought :D

Reaction score
Ok, so im really excited because growing up i use to go to my best friend to this days house to play super nintendo when we were like 6-10, and i was always jealous that he had a super nintendo and i didnt, so last week i bought

1 Super Nintendo System

Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 1
Megaman X
Killer Instincts
Aladin (Came with DKC 1 & 2)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario World 2: Yoshis Island

Before you shout "OMG EMU GET ONE!", i decided i didnt want to download a emulator due to the fact that having a retro system is better.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I completely agree.
Congradulations on your Win Purchase!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had a snes since a long while back. It still seems that old consoles beat the newer ones =). Anyways i do agree with you that the real console > emulators any day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OMG this brings me back
when I was 4ish my mom had a ton of foreign exchange students from everywhere around the world, and there was this german girl and she had a snes! she was so epic at it and let me play jungle book :D anyway cool i wish i had mine still ;[

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
$100? WOW Was it all new? I tried putting my gamecube on ebay and only got 20 bucks Lol!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW man!!!
Wish i had the real system on me but i have the use the emulator :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SNES is dah bomb ;D Still got mine and got over 10+ games or so. Good Times...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
U should try "Startwing" , "lufia 2" and "streetifighter 2" Those are nice snes games

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SNES fuckin ownz!! got one too :D terranigma, super street fighter, yoshis island r sooo ftwww <33

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SNES is very fun xD
Especially Donkey Kong.

Back