• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello folks. Earlier on in the month I had the chance to start developing and I took the opportunity to do so. The source I was working with was the original ExiledMS source. (Not the ripped and released one back in July/August).

The one that was ripped barely had anything worthwhile in it. Today, I bring to you the original source now updated and contains a lot less bugs than most other V1.17 sources that are currently released.

Features:

1. Bugs are minimal.

2. Tutorials are GMS-like.

3. Clean Coding. (I would like to think so).

4. Scrolling & Cubing works.

6. Bosses should be working for the most part. (Reactors and what not).

5. Easy to set-up!

With that being said, some other things to note about the source. Tutorials. Currently the only tutorials that aren't finished are Mihile, Phantom and Explorer. Rest are working fine with the quest working properly as well. I was meaning on fixing them and I still might and then re-release this whenever I have time for it.

Now, you guys might be thinking. SHUT THE duck UP. GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD SO I CAN TRY AND LEECH THE poop OUT OF THIS. Well, here is the download..

Download:

Credits:

I want to thank all the people who has helped me build this source from what it was originally. I can't name the specific people, but I value your help and I appreciate every single bit of it. This includes the people that has also helped me in the help thread.

There you go. This is pretty much it for this thread. I hope that people will be able to use this and eventually use this same source or use parts of it in an effort to update to higher versions such as V1.18 or higher. If you have any questions about the source don't hesitate to ask me. If you need technical assistance, we have a section for that, so Ducking use it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you think this source better than FuckMS?

In my opinion, I think it is. However, I want others to decide for themselves. No offense to Sunny as he's an amazing coder.

Reactions: ESC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi this source is great, but when I launch using LEN, I keep having a firewall error, is there any possibility to fix it? thank you very much!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi this source is great, but when I launch using LEN, I keep having a firewall error, is there any possibility to fix it? thank you very much!

Technical assistance is given in the help thread.

Make sure all the IP's are correctly sync'd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm tested some feature
so I have some reports
1."Tutorials are GMS-like." I found some class (Phantom Mikhail) tutorial not working.
2.some skills are bug same as FuckMS(like mech seige mode(stuck) / mille aquiles(not deduct mp) etc.)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Siege Mode does not get stuck. You must have tampered with something.

The only current issue with Siege Mode is a visual glitch. However, it only happens when you're in 4th job siege mode. Siege mode still works. You can go in and out of it at will.

Phantom and Mihile tutorials are easy to code :):

I plan on working on it soon. Just that it's tedious. Telling the character where to go, adding over 60 NPC chats and scripting them and the quest. Just a long process.

Reaction score
Siege Mode does not get stuck. You must have tampered with something.

The only current issue with Siege Mode is a visual glitch. However, it only happens when you're in 4th job siege mode. Siege mode still works. You can go in and out of it at will.

I plan on working on it soon. Just that it's tedious. Telling the character where to go, adding over 60 NPC chats and scripting them and the quest. Just a long process.
Actually the real issue with siege mode is that now it is a toggable skill, and there should not be a time limit on it since it is now unlimited, I managed to fixed most skills on my source(took a bit to figure out).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lols. I already stated you shouldn't make a server out of mine so you can see I agree it isn't the best. :p

Was just my opinion silly head.

Actually the real issue with siege mode is that now it is a toggable skill, and there should not be a time limit on it since it is now unlimited, I managed to fixed most skills on my source(took a bit to figure out).

Yeah I know. Like I said, you can toggle in and out of it. There is just a visual glitch for 4th job siege mode which is what I was referring to. Even with the visual glitch though, it still attacks properly.

Reaction score
Yeah I know. Like I said, you can toggle in and out of it. There is just a visual glitch for 4th job siege mode which is what I was referring to. Even with the visual glitch though, it still attacks properly.
4th job siege has been removed, so all you have to do is make it so the player does not use the skill.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
4th job siege has been removed, so all you have to do is make it so the player does not use the skill.

Technically it's not. When I refer to 4th job siege mode I refer to the change in the mechanic.

When you're using third job siege mode it's a lot smaller. 4th job siege mode is basically siege mode in Missile Tank Mode. Hope that makes sense.

Even so though, I don't use the ADV Siege Mode Skill ID in the code IIRC, because if I did, it would bug out and not be able to go in and out.

Back