Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The upgrade tier rate is ridiculously low

Not sure what to say. I never got around to fixing Enlightening cubes and figuring out how to make the rates increase for potential.

I suck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what to say. I never got around to fixing Enlightening cubes and figuring out how to make the rates increase for potential.

I suck.

Have any idea which Java file it would be found in? :l

Edit: VL disconnects people

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have any idea which Java file it would be found in? :l

Edit: VL disconnects people

err....I'd have to download and look. I haven't touched anything Maplestory development since I released this.

I also don't want to waste anymore time with this too. Try posting a thread in the help section, some people might be better suited to answer your questions than someone like me who has little to no real experience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err....I'd have to download and look. I haven't touched anything Maplestory development since I released this.

I also don't want to waste anymore time with this too. Try posting a thread in the help section, some people might be better suited to answer your questions than someone like me who has little to no real experience.

Well thanks for bumping thread and increasing possibility of people seeing it c:

P. S. Zak, and pb work. Testing emp soon

Edit 2: empress works. Havnt tested quest line but the boss herself and drops are fully functional

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im customizing this now with editing code wz's etc, Totally going to give credits to you! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ExiledMs repack work totally fine , but when I open my client , it show this

imgres - [SOURCE] ExiledMS ~ V1.17.1 ~ LITHIUM BASED - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone can help me with it? I using port forwarding , even I set all IP to localhost ( 127.0.0.1 )
I also can't connect to my server =(

HELP ME PLEASE!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey help npc script 2151002 - 2151004 Recistence job advance

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How exactly close to bug less is this? (How minimal are the bugs?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And then there are people like me that yearn for updated sources purely for self-entertainment. Thanks for this! :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can someone just list the known bugs please? Sorry for the uber laziness or how minimal the bugs are exactly?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone just list the known bugs please? Sorry for the uber laziness or how minimal the bugs are exactly?

Bugs are similar to that of some other v1.17 sources. I've fixed a few things that other sources don't have, but that's just about it.

Some buff packets are needed to fix some skills and I doubt you'll be able to get those now....partially why I was unable to fix some of the easier fixes because I lacked these.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Bugs are similar to that of some other v1.17 sources. I've fixed a few things that other sources don't have, but that's just about it.

Some buff packets are needed to fix some skills and I doubt you'll be able to get those now....partially why I was unable to fix some of the easier fixes because I lacked these.
So this would be closer to bug less than ViciousMS?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So this would be closer to bug less than ViciousMS?

Never really played vicious. However, when I did go on their forums, their bugs were similar to most V1.17 sources. So....yeah.

Back