• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] With some interesting content

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I come to share with you some things I achieved with some other people. none of this was purchased here! I think this is of interest to some enthusiasts in the cabal area.

content:
8yHoRIA - [Source] With some interesting content - RaGEZONE Forums

Xor : 01 02 03 04 // magickey: 123456789 version: 374 // ip: 192.168.0.190
day is night mode among other things together in the same cpp module. Download and check it out for yourself!.........

download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vl8jeskl73d5pcb/Source_RZ.rar/file

pass: ragezone

credits:
to real developers of all code!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meaning posible to add new animation in ech for new bike? Or only ebm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coming soon tutorial on how to use the dll, and description of all content! for those who have doubts..
Thanks for your wonderful shares bro and waiting for the tutorial.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coming soon tutorial on how to use the dll, and description of all content! for those who have doubts..
tnx in advance really thank full im looking for this bike extend for long time imean animation extend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
itried to compile and add the dll then the client crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change the xor key, in the xor.cpp module, it is the magic key and version in devhook.cpp and change IP in checkip.cpp and try again

Search for. Xor : 01 02 03 04 // magickey: 123456789 version: 374 // ip: 192.168.0.190

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Which visual studio version to use? I already load dependencies, I am using Visual Studio 2022.
1696215746976 - [Source] With some interesting content - RaGEZONE Forums

I managed to build it using this method

1696264445919 - [Source] With some interesting content - RaGEZONE Forums

But Cabal closes before Login screen shows., I already edited my XOR, magickey, and ip.
1696264558787 - [Source] With some interesting content - RaGEZONE Forums

Waiting for this hehe

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There was a person called sr. shake selling a dll with similar functions for 1000 USD. Does that belong to him?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sr. Shake is now selling all his files 6 class from source files to client with only 300usd..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sr. Shake is now selling all his files 6 class from source files to client with only 300usd..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You make me laugh! Files and centos files are not the same as the ones I'm selling recently! And yes, they are much older, and using that source that you made available there will be a lot of bugs since there are many incompatibilities and it is not the same one that I have and am selling, normal for this community since nothing is released here and is 100% functional. Make the most of them, as they are old and not the same ones I have!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You make me laugh! Files and centos files are not the same as the ones I'm selling recently! And yes, they are much older, and using that source that you made available there will be a lot of bugs since there are many incompatibilities and it is not the same one that I have and am selling, normal for this community since nothing is released here and is 100% functional. Make the most of them, as they are old and not the same ones I have!
Yes, the source will work perfectly, both in your files, and overwriting some of the loader resources in the dlls auom, only some resources will not work because changes are necessary in the bin, if your knowledge is advanced you can go far ^^, only those who don't have necessary understanding in asm is bin will make false statements, so test everything before saying anything!

Back