• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SQL Server Files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gm doesn't work..

Anyone here have any idea what to translate to spawn monsters and npc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with importing data can you set a little guid up to import data plz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is all my server does nothing else, to open it i use the start.cmd any clue's ?? all my ips are set to 192.168.2.1 and my server name is all set to the same.

im using emulator files.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sql? did you check that? XuiNe sama, mind telling where does they develope this server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey,

is it possible for a step-by-step guide with pics on how to do this, as im following the rough guide and im not sure if im doing it right. i dont even know how to make a new database >.<

thanks for this guys

raty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my SQL is set up fine, my ips are fine, my server name is fine, unpnp is disabled, emulator files from I-sourced forum same set of files that everyone else has just mine wont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rhys2002 said:
then import the Sql files out of the DB folder.

Files in the Db folder are Db files not Sql that probly y im having problems uploading then...can u give us the SQl files plz -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please setup a step-by-step I know ive stuffed up somewere. I dont know where to put the SQL database files or even that Untouched.rar file that was in the "SQL Server Files NEEDED" part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant download files download link is down... :eh: can someone upload this files somewhere ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Enter for men ONLY!!!

Very good site.

Back