• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Submap Load npc error

Vic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

I have an problem loading maps. It says Sub map Load npc error then it fails to load map in server.

I have been trying to add maps to server files, but this keep failing to load the map.

Can anyone plz give me advice or a guide to add maps succesfully to server files and also to load the maps succesfully.

The maps i was trying to add was Choasicicle and garner3.

Anyone have ideas please share with me, so that i can try to get to the bottom of this error.

Regards
Vic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I have an problem loading maps. It says Sub map Load npc error then it fails to load map in server.

I have been trying to add maps to server files, but this keep failing to load the map.

Can anyone plz give me advice or a guide to add maps succesfully to server files and also to load the maps succesfully.

The maps i was trying to add was Choasicicle and garner3.

Anyone have ideas please share with me, so that i can try to get to the bottom of this error.

Regards
Vic

You can only have 1 [HUGE] map per game-server....
You can have 3+ gameservers to host the entire serversytem.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
map cant load becouse u put it in other areas (eg shaitan mirage wont work in ascaron) If u will repair it u have to add birth points yet . Everything will work ;)

Back