Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Submap Load npc error

Vic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

I have an problem loading maps. It says Sub map Load npc error then it fails to load map in server.

I have been trying to add maps to server files, but this keep failing to load the map.

Can anyone plz give me advice or a guide to add maps succesfully to server files and also to load the maps succesfully.

The maps i was trying to add was Choasicicle and garner3.

Anyone have ideas please share with me, so that i can try to get to the bottom of this error.

Regards
Vic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I have an problem loading maps. It says Sub map Load npc error then it fails to load map in server.

I have been trying to add maps to server files, but this keep failing to load the map.

Can anyone plz give me advice or a guide to add maps succesfully to server files and also to load the maps succesfully.

The maps i was trying to add was Choasicicle and garner3.

Anyone have ideas please share with me, so that i can try to get to the bottom of this error.

Regards
Vic

You can only have 1 [HUGE] map per game-server....
You can have 3+ gameservers to host the entire serversytem.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
map cant load becouse u put it in other areas (eg shaitan mirage wont work in ascaron) If u will repair it u have to add birth points yet . Everything will work ;)

Back