Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Successfully Auto-Patch your Launcher

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as i always experience, when i open game.exe, always an error. because game.exe file is not executable so how come you can run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i simply made another game.exe which launches the real game.exe with ofcourse has another name.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why dont press like instead of spam

OH Yes! Proud to be Me
Reaction score
Vision - Successfully Auto-Patch your Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
You failed to communicate with the server - it means your launcher can't receive any data from your host. It can't read the plist.txt. Make sure all your settings are all matched before you run the ConfigEmbeder. And also, make sure you're not hosting it in 000webhost since they don't allow you to read .txt extensions for free users.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
used x10 hosting it can read plstxt so it will be generated to connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Failed to Communicate with server, thats my problem i put my IP adress at config and i tested 127.0.0.1 but not working please help me how to set up this i want to experience how do feel with own RAN PLEASE HELP ME! :(

add me at my yahoo messenger markdeejayami@yahoo.com so we can communicate VERY THAANK YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it means something wrong with your config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i created patch file. with png files and it not works. that happen for saving resource error >.< thats why its not starting xD hehe. sorry for my bad english >.<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cannot locate the patch where it going..update your plstxt everytime making patch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cannot locate the patch where it going..update your plstxt everytime making patch

Anyone here could help me to create a launcher thru skype,msn:hui9112111@hotmail.com or teamviewer??I really need help....i tried and fail....i did follow the tutorial but still the same,even that i got a subdomain....:/:pls....someone help me,without launcher i cant login to the game....stucked here!...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I run launcher, it appears " This Exe don't execute independent " .
Help me!!! pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont think so... bg.png will work.. as what tearhear said that it is possible in png ....
I tried it many times . but no luck in having a png background ....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any idea about this problem of mine... the launcher stay at "Saving resource"... it dont show the start up button... please help me...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back