Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] L1J Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Ryn and i'm creating a project named come back 4 us Lineage 1 Private :w00t:. now that the US server of Lineage 1 have been closed:*: i'm creating a Source Pack based on L1j-EN ( Lineage 1java-English ) and, i know that don't have any forum to post L1j here :(:, but have forums to L2j :<: :/ so lets create a L1j Forum :w00t:? i can moderate the L1j Forum :thumbup1:, 'coz i have alot of files to post and i'm not finding any L1j forum or something like that. :(:

Sorry for my bad english i'm Brazilian and i not use Google Translator​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Err wow?

MMORPG Extra - MMORPG Zone - RaGEZONE forums

Also only if there is a lot of development and a lot of users want the forum then the section will be made.

errr.... My Project have more than 95% , to be 100% i need to complete the fully converted website LineWeb to use in a Lineage 1 Server, so that's sufficient to open a section to L1j ? i need to find now users e.e

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have 3 posts, joined this month, we don't even know who you are and your requesting a section.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he is telling the truth and does infact have 95% of the work completed with the project close to 100%, then it shouldn't matter when he registered or how many posts he has. He obviously has something to contribute that could be the basis for a new section.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If he is telling the truth and does infact have 95% of the work completed with the project close to 100%, then it shouldn't matter when he registered or how many posts he has. He obviously has something to contribute that could be the basis for a new section.

Has anyone even read the ending of my first post? That's how sections get made.

They aren't made when one person wants a section. Also files without a section go in MMO Extra hence the link.

Reaction score
Sections have been made before which never had files released *cough* gate to heavens *cough*.

You told him he near-completed files, he gave you that. Now you're saying he is too new to have his request fulfilled.

It takes 1 minute to make the section, 10 seconds to disable it if it fails or move it to the archive. Either way, L1 files would be far more popular than a lot of the currently "active" development sections.

For instance, Fiesta hasn't seen a real release in who knows how long? WoKF is dead, Last Chaos is dead, the Scions of Fate section is a joke. And Pangya? Two posts within the last two weeks. Thats not even half of it. Has an oh-so-awesome supervisor or smod even tried looking at the activity in the private server development sections? Isn't that what RZ is most popular for after all? Shouldn't development activity be the #1 concern?

Give this guy a Ducking L1 section, if not a mod spot for the section along with it, because he is obviously willing to invest his time in to creating an active section.

RZ is turning in to a Ducking joke day by day. Infract me, ban me, I don't give a poop. I can't believe I just saw a staff member turn down the willingness to start an active development section.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Thank you Ron.

I did read your first post Dell Honne and I clicked the link to further understand your point, and what I saw was the fact that this guy satisfies the requirements. He has put in the work and he has the needed materials ready for RZ to start another development section (if he is being honest). If he is willing to drive the development of this particular MMO then surely he deserves a section, and activity within it can't possibly be worse than the sections listed above. You don't know how much support is out there for this, and like Ron said it is worth the try.

Ron, I doubt the final decision on this matter rests with this particular supervisor. If it does then damn, poop really has changed.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the final decision lies with him or not. This is a private server development forum. Why the duck is a "supervisor" denying development? Someone may think I'm blowing this out of proportion but I'm really not.

Tell me Dell, what have you done for the development community besides being obsessed with telling people how to post poop (modding)? I don't think you see anything on RZ from a contributor's point of view.

There are serious problems with the way staff members are being ranked up around here now... Akaruz would flip the duck out if he saw a thread like this.

No one better delete that last comment either, because everyone knows its true. The guy died very proud of what he did for ragezone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are serious problems with the way staff members are being ranked up around here now... Akaruz would flip the duck out if he saw a thread like this.

No one better delete that last comment either, because everyone knows its true. The guy died very proud of what he did for ragezone.

Though he contributed a great deal and it's very romantic per se to incite his name, he wasn't the only one responsible for how things were at the time period you're referring to. I'd commend the entire smod team at that time as a whole.

He wouldn't have been the only one frustrated to see the display in this thread *cough*. I would hope this guy, even though he only has three posts, would at least be given a chance to prove that his project is off the ground *cough*. Startups like this were happening on RZ in 2003/2004 all the time and they contributed towards helping RZ become what it is today *cough*.

Stifling startup development stifles growth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that every new section made in the past months have been made because the files posted in MMORPG extra became good and many members requested it.

Why does everyone take a free chance to beat this team down so often? If you don't like it then leave? No one is forcing you to like us or stay here your here on your own free whim.

Also this section creation standard was set by MentaL himself. If you of a problem with it you know where he is and how to contact him. Case closed.

Reaction score
Dell Honne said:
Doesn't change the fact that every new section made in the past months have been made because the files posted in MMORPG extra became good and many members requested it.

What does this have to do with anything I just said? I'm having trouble connecting it, because it looks like two totally separate points.

Dell Honne said:
Why does everyone take a free chance to beat this team down so often?

Everyone? Free chance? From where I'm sitting it looks like you yourself took a shot at the OP when you posted a quote by Dan that wasn't necessarily valid to this situation. I also recognize, however, that you couldn't have necessarily known it was invalid when you posted it.

Dell Honne said:
If you don't like it then leave? No one is forcing you to like us or stay here your here on your own free whim.

For the record, I did leave. Admittedly, a lot of it was my fault, but there has always been shenanigans going on in the staff. Also, though I may not agree with Ron or I Rule Mu a lot of the time, considering that they are veteran members of the forum (which you're losing more and more of those) and central to its community, one would think their input would be slightly valuable or significant.

Dell Honne said:
Also this section creation standard was set by MentaL himself. If you of a problem with it you know where he is and how to contact him. Case closed.

I don't think it's fair to deflect this onto Dan. I don't have a problem with his standard. What I have a problem with is how some members of this community are being treated and how it seems you can fling an irrelevant quote forward and it's "case closed".

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What does this have to do with anything I just said? I'm having trouble connecting it, because it looks like two totally separate points.

Everyone? Free chance? From where I'm sitting it looks like you yourself took a shot at the OP when you posted a quote by Dan that wasn't necessarily valid to this situation. I also recognize, however, that you couldn't have necessarily known it was invalid when you posted it.

For the record, I did leave. Admittedly, a lot of it was my fault, but there has always been shenanigans going on in the staff. Also, though I may not agree with Ron or I Rule Mu a lot of the time, considering that they are veteran members of the forum (which you're losing more and more of those) and central to its community, one would think their input would be slightly valuable or significant.

I don't think it's fair to deflect this onto Dan. I don't have a problem with his standard. What I have a problem with is how some members of this community are being treated and how it seems you can fling an irrelevant quote forward and it's "case closed".

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/request-development-section-666975/

Anything more ?

Reaction score

Only one thing - instead of directing that to me that's what you should have directed towards the OP in your original response 16 hours ago.

5587-albums27-picture5155.jpg

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only one thing - instead of directing that to me that's what you should have directed towards the OP in your original response 16 hours ago.

And do you not see I quoted the main part of that post and sent him the link to the section AND told him if there is a lot of development and people want the section it will be made?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I might just leave because all this bikkering of crap is really starting to rattle my chains =/ Thought we were suppose to be a community?

Very much a huge yawn, for a the record, I think that a section should be made if a few people would like it, not just one guy. (and if a few people still dont have a 'respected' amount of posts (whatever that is) it wouldnt matter, as it is a few rather than one guy.)

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I might just leave because all this bikkering of crap is really starting to rattle my chains =/ Thought we were suppose to be a community?

Very much a huge yawn, for a the record, I think that a section should be made if a few people would like it, not just one guy. (and if a few people still dont have a 'respected' amount of posts (whatever that is) it wouldnt matter, as it is a few rather than one guy.)

This bickering crap started when two people started thinking I was denying development and beating down a new member when I simply quoted the standard of section creation and directed him to where he should post his files to increase development and whatever else to get a section.

But no, same poop with Ron and I Rule Mu always comes up every single time I post somewhere.

Reaction score

We are supposed to be and you're right, there's no reason for anyone to be arguing. Your opinion, as much as that of others should be extremely valued because that's how a community works. I only dropped in here because of the first response to the OP and the small reaction afterwards.

Dell Honne said:
But no, same poop with Ron and I Rule Mu always comes up every single time I post somewhere.

Full disclosure is I don't know your background with Ron or I Rule Mu. Mine was troubled when I worked here so I would understand where a lot of your tone is coming from.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are supposed to be and you're right, there's no reason for anyone to be arguing. Your opinion, as much as that of others should be extremely valued because that's how a community works. I only dropped in here because of the first response to the OP and the small reaction afterwards.

Full disclosure is I don't know your background with Ron or I Rule Mu. Mine was troubled when I worked here so I would understand where a lot of your tone is coming from.

Because when I give an answer all of a sudden I don't have the seniority or power to do so. Then they both bring up how the whole moderator team is blah blah blah and it's getting sick and disgusting as of late which is why I'm in such a horrid mood because everything seems to be taken negatively or like I'm trying to crush them.

Did I deny him the section? No I said if he increases awareness and the development he'll get it. Did I leave him in the blank as to where to get all this? No I left the link to the section where all files without a section go. So I don't understand where this whole "The decision doesn't depend on Dell" and "Dell is power abusing and taking things he shouldn't be in his own hands" and stuff like that.

Here I'll leave this for them since they can't understand:

Super Moderator X said:
We promoted him to a supervisor because he knows what he is doing, and we trust him.

I wouldn't post if I didn't know what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back